We Should Have A New Rule. Please Vote

Should vendor emails be approved by staff prior to posting in the open?

• that makes sense

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Stop making polls dumbass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a zonkedup reincarnate

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

MedicatedM

BANNED
time for another unofficial poll....As much as I hate rules I think emails that customers get from vendors should be ran by one of the staff before being posted in the open, unless the vendor specified they want you to share. I'm sure most of you think you're being helpful (not saying you aren't) but some of these emails contain sensitive info and letting the world see it might not be a great idea. Even if this becomes a rule I'm sure it'll get broken over and over again but it's worth giving a shot

BTW there's a "show results" button I can click so there's no need to post a count or anything

I think you have a good idea, however with only two Mods they may get buried more than they already are.  I read through some of the SY post and share the same frustration as you with some of the wildly inappropriate post.  I tried to paste the link to rules on one of the post but wouldn't let me do it.  Further, anymore work headed to the Mods, Jewy in particular he might have a meltdown.  I think if you could reach into your computer and bitch slap someone, Jewy would have opened several cans of whoopass in the last day or so.  To conclude, I support your idea, just don't want to create a pile of work for someone that volunteers there time.

good point. I was also thinking we could just start a new sub-forum called "free intel for LE", who needs to do investigating when there's DBG. Some of our members have gone full retard over the past week /default_wacko.png

They have help and I assume they know it. There are 2-3 members, sometimes more, who dissect any new vendor whose paths they cross.  Very few pass the test, just look in the blacklist, some "new vendors" last in the open for a whole hour. Some take more time, but I do think there should be some type of vetting process (borrowing words from a wiseman)

Also like you said, sometimes a shitload of members just go full potato 

seems to be getting worse by the minute /default_sad.png  I cant believe some of these people can actually start a computer and make an account on this site. Fuking ridiculous!!!

I've always seen it as common courtesy to PM a mod before posting a new source, it seems to also be the best proof that you're not trying to shill for them especially if you tread lightly on your new thread.  I don't think Jewy and H-Man would mind hearing about a new source to hit the boards and place it in it's appropriate spot, it's apparant that growth is good.  It also wouldn't catch them by surprise, and they would have a chance to pay closer attention to it.   When I first started out here somebody named Xanaxmaster would post the new sources in most sections, I liked that system, it made me feel safer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always seen it as common courtesy to PM a mod before posting a new source, it seems to also be the best proof that you're not trying to shill for them especially if you tread lightly on your new thread.  I don't think Jewy and H-Man would mind hearing about a new source to hit the boards and place it in it's appropriate spot, it's apparant that growth is good.  It also wouldn't catch them by surprise, and they would have a chance to pay closer attention to it.   When I first started out here somebody named Xanaxmaster would post the new sources in most sections, I liked that system, it made me feel safer.
Thanks for the feedback SS but I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not talking about a member posting a new vendors email (although your point is equally valid) what I'm saying is this....

let's say I get an email from bestmedvendor@pharmail.com, in this email the vendor says "hey MM due to some recent events I've decided to start sending packs from Anywhere,USA instaed of the old location and I'll be using MailEx instead of UXPX, all outstanding orders will be shipped on Feptembuary 42nd" 

Instead of me turning around and pasting this email in the open forum and completely giving up all this info that shouldn't be in the open maybe I should PM a mod first and make sure if that's appropriate, which I don't think it is at all. Lately we've been having an overwhelming amount of security breaches but I've come to realize it doesn't matter if its a rule or how many times we remind people not to do something, The sad fact is some people are just dumbasses and either want to be the "cool" person with inside info or they only participate when they have a personal problem. They don't take the time to see if it's already been discussed, can't even count the times I've seen questions asked right after they've been answered on the same exact page /default_huh.png

Anyway thanks again for the input, just wanted to clarify my intentions.

Thanks for the feedback SS but I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not talking about a member posting a new vendor (although your point is equally valid) what I'm saying is this....
OH.

That's what I thought you were talking about too.

I think MM might be Canadian - fuking is his accent. How did I do Mike?

Thanks for the feedback SS but I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not talking about a member posting a new vendors email (although your point is equally valid) what I'm saying is this....

let's say I get an email from bestmedvendor@pharmail.com, in this email the vendor says "hey MM due to some recent events I've decided to start sending packs from Anywhere,USA instaed of the old location and I'll be using MailEx instead of UXPX, all outstanding orders will be shipped on Feptembuary 42nd" 

Instead of me turning around and pasting this email in the open forum and completely giving up all this info that shouldn't be in the open maybe I should PM a mod first and make sure if that's appropriate, which I don't think it is at all. Lately we've been having an overwhelming amount of security breaches but I've come to realize it doesn't matter if its a rule or how many times we remind people not to do something, The sad fact is some people are just dumbasses and either want to be the "cool" person with inside info or they only participate when they have a personal problem. They don't take the time to see if it's already been discussed, can't even count the times I've seen questions asked right after they've been answered on the same exact page /default_huh.png

Anyway thanks again for the input, just wanted to clarify my intentions.
Oh man, I didn't know that this was going on.  I can see your point in new members wanting to puff their chests out and announce that they are some vendor's confidant or inside man with important information to flaunt.  Posts of that nature call for whatever punishment the mods deem necessary as they jeopardize our entire community.  I'm pretty sure that there has already been a rule established against such practices.  Sorry for the mixup, I just couldn't imagine people so stupid as to post origin points, especially domestic ones.  Why not just give out your home address while you're at it?  These vendors should also be careful with whom they confide in, there are a lot of people missing their daily dose of Roche's Own 2mg Common Sense pills.

As for your other problem, answering questions that have already been answered is just downright annoying, but I've seen that practice since I joined, and it's something that I've seen Heisenburg point out to people numerous times on various threads.  More work for the mods, of course, maybe there should be a rule about that too...read before you post!  Asking an already answered question is rude, ignorant, and displays a certain degree insolence.  Hopefully people read through this thread and finally get the point.

MM you said fuking. it sounded like the way a Canadian would pronounce fucking.

Fuking © by the french ™

For example;

Pardon me buddeh.

Yes gai.

I don't knoo what you're fuking talking aboot ;-)

Sorry Pal.

You say potato I say Potahto?

Let's call the whole thing off. lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back