Websites offering a free trial of meds?

mammajo

I was trying to research the markings on Moda@finil to determine if a recently received order is legit.

In looking at Google image search I saw a picture for a site offering a free 10 pill trial.  Do sites do this legitimately?

Do you have to enter payment details in at any point? If it sounds too good to be true..........

Stick with reputable vendors here @mammajo, I know your first experience wasn't great, but it was delivered, and there are "better" vendors. 

Good point!  I think if anything sounds too good to be true, it must be a scam!

Pillbrothers actually started out giving free samples to customers (with no shipping fees at all).   I thought it was too good to be true, also.  But, when a handful of members noted they did receive successfully and the product was authentic, I knew it wouldn't be long before they would become a player in the IOP game.

@mammajoSo, the answer to your question, is yes.  But, I would not, as a customer, take an advantage of a free offer -- unless I knew reputable members/people had successful transactions with the company/website.  In other words, do not be desperate enough to volunteer as the guinea pig. 

Reactions: MJO
I've had many Pharms send me a free sample over the years to test quality, shipping times, and gain trust. It never hurts to ask. Those that have I've remained loyal to.

Do you have to enter payment details in at any point? If it sounds too good to be true..........

Stick with reputable vendors here @mammajo, I know your first experience wasn't great, but it was delivered, and there are "better" vendors. 
Totally. If it sounds too good, usually is in my humble experience or some kind of bad. 

MadPowPow said:
There is a UK vendor on here who offers free samples - gung. Like the others have said I would stick with the reputable vendors on here mate.

That's fine if you find the vendor HERE, but if you stumble across someone offering free samples thru a search engine

then chance is that it IS to good to be true..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back