Weird TN Activity

jtab

Ok.... long story short....

waiting for vendor to ship. As most know and those who don’t, you can sign up for purple 5 letter shipper to notify you whenever a magazine is addressed to you without waiting for when or if vendor ever tells you the TN.

Yesterday, received 2 notices that 2 packages were prepared for shipment from same place. Hmmm, weird as I’m only expecting 1. 4hrs later, 1 was canceled. Ok, must of been a mistake (Double print), but at least 1 is on the way. Waited all night to show it was “picked up” .... never was.

I message vendor today and he tells me there was a issue and he will message me correct TN tonight.  Hour later, purple shipper notifies me that ANOTHER magazine is on the way.   

WTH?  I’m not sure what is going on. I’m not a newbie, I’m an old hat at doing this at this point but never has this happened.  I can only speculate the reasons, but it also makes me a little afraid if it is some kind of setup  or confiscation.  Any light that can be shed?

thanx

@jtab this doesn't "sound" like a snag to me. It would take me too long to explain why but this isn't what a purple snag looks like, trust me, I am not a newbie either and I swear I have been through every crazy-ass happening involved in this life! 🤷‍♀️ 

This includes purple, brown and old school snags. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

I hope that helps and I hope you can see it now moving. 🤗

@alixjones2018 Lol, thank you for your response.  I guess we all get a little panicked from time to time. It can happen to the best of us.  If only we could write a book with all of our collective experiences and crazy shit that we’ve been through!  Thanks again. 

@jtabI can certainly say "amen!" to the "little panicked" I try to keep out of my own head and most of the time I do just fine! Here lately...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️well, you know. 😂🤣

These forums help me too. Did yours start moving? 

Had a TN say packaged delivered at local post office when I gave vendor my physical address. It was listed to arrive tomorrow but usps priority usually gets there one day faster than they claim, anyway, my question is why is the tracking showing it was delivered at a local post office and picked up an individual?  Should I be worried they are trying to set me up?  Possibly a controlled delivery?  Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks,

worried! 

@MJBHi there, this is definitely interesting.  It is also a little worrisome. Not necessarily because you are being setup as I don’t think that is the case, but it seems it perhaps, just maybe... got picked up by someone else and you may simply be out your order. I think if it was a controlled delivery, they wouldn’t want you to know in any way so it would just appear as normal.  Does it actually show it was picked up by someone else?  Or does it just show delivered to local post office? If it is the latter, sometimes it shows this as well the day before delivery because it made it to your local post office  , it’s final destination before going out for delivery.  Maybe give it another day before we really start to worry. Easier said than done, I know.  It very easily could and may still arrive tomorrow. Just take a deep breath and hold tight. 
I know some others may be able to shed some light on this more than me.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@MJBHi there, this is definitely interesting.  It is also a little worrisome. Not necessarily because you are being setup as I don’t think that is the case, but it seems it perhaps, just maybe... got picked up by someone else and you may simply be out your order. I think if it was a controlled delivery, they wouldn’t want you to know in any way so it would just appear as normal.  Does it actually show it was picked up by someone else?  Or does it just show delivered to local post office? If it is the latter, sometimes it shows this as well the day before delivery because it made it to your local post office  , it’s final destination before going out for delivery.  Maybe give it another day before we really start to worry. Easier said than done, I know.  It very easily could and may still arrive tomorrow. Just take a deep breath and hold tight. 
I know some others may be able to shed some light on this more than me.  
Thank you so much, I actually had it sent to a business and they pick up the mail for the entire complex then hand it out. I called to check on the status of the tracking and the usps personnel told me someone from our business picks up the mail, like 100’s everyday so they have to sort through them and deliver to the right places. I praying 🙏 no one opens it by mistake and it gets delivered to my office like normal mail. Thanks for the note and I will just be a little patient and see what happens in the next few hours. 

No problem. I’m glad it’s working out for you.  It’s ok to freak out a little as it happens to the best of us. We are only human.

Cheers 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back