Weird Tracking

Blondie14

I get email updates on my tracking and this morning it left the local regional facility and arrived at my local post office at 6:24 am. 

But then I get a couple more emails after it arrived at my post office that it has departed regional facility again. . 

Right now it looks like this..so weird 

[SIZE=17pt]November 2, 2018[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]7:29 am[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Departed USPS Regional Facility,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]November 2, 2018[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]6:24 am[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Arrived at USPS Facility,[/SIZE]

Just to update it was just delivered. I guess the tracking updates were just glitchy. 

After “The Departed USPS Regional Facility”, it didn’t update again until delivered. 

Just to update it was just delivered. I guess the tracking updates were just glitchy. 

After “The Departed USPS Regional Facility”, it didn’t update again until delivered. 
I absolutely hate USPS when it comes to their tracking. Anytime it’s the priority express for me, the tracking doesn’t update hardly at all and when it does, it’s delayed. It’ll get scanned but for some reason it does not update at all until like an hour after it’s delivered. It’s never overnight either, always 2 days.

Anyone else having tracking issues lately with the 4 letter carrier mentioned ? The updates on tracking the past few weeks have been horrible.  Either the tracker is so delayed i don't get updated until after delivery. 

Tracking has been very weird in recent months. I could go on and on with multiple stories but, I'll just share one. I ordered a bag of cat food. Tracking said it was not delivered because it could not fit in a mailbox. Seller considered it lost and replaced it. One month later the original bag of cat food shows up delivered.

Anyone else having tracking issues lately with the 4 letter carrier mentioned ? The updates on tracking the past few weeks have been horrible.  Either the tracker is so delayed i don't get updated until after delivery. 
Yes - lots of tracking issues of late with that carrier. 

ALL of them have wonky tRacKing. Half the time, they don’t get SCanNed until it reaches your area. Some have gotten to the point of “what’s the point of having trAckiNg when it doesn’t even technically trAcK”. 

It just keeps getting worse. Now I have been seeing issues with R3g15t3r3d M@1L.

I'm using a Tracking Service too and the Vendor told Me that the Tracking has been Updating slowly lately. I thought that was an isolated thing since they are located in China and the Shipping is slow AF lol so I thought it was an isolated incident and not unusual... What exactly is going on here. o.O 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back