Weird unexpected nl. Tracking update.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sbcat631
  • Start date Start date
S

Sbcat631

So as you guys know my spcs pack landed saturday. I just got a  tracking update on usps saying something just passed customs from NL. I have no fucking clue what this could be? I have 5 NL packs on the way from early jan but the only tracked pack landed. Wtf could it be? Are NL love letters sent tracked? I dont wanna  sign for it if they ask. All the 5 packs are untracked.

Anyone ever have a random NL pack roll through like that.  I do have a longflourish pack on the way but they are chinese...unless they ship a-pihp from NL. Anyone? Looking for speedy answers to calm the nerves.

It says it passed customs and will be her fridizzle

So as you guys know my spcs pack landed saturday. I just got a  tracking update on usps saying something just passed customs from NL. I have no fucking clue what this could be? I have 5 NL packs on the way from early jan but the only tracked pack landed. Wtf could it be? Are NL love letters sent tracked? I dont wanna  sign for it if they ask. All the 5 packs are untracked.

Anyone ever have a random NL pack roll through like that.  I do have a longflourish pack on the way but they are chinese...unless they ship a-pihp from NL. Anyone? Looking for speedy answers to calm the nerves.

It says it passed customs and will be her fridizzle
i think you are making a lot of assumptions 🤣 i was totally unaware that your spcs pack landed (or who spcs is) and i doubt anyone here could shed light on what might be showing up as tracked from NL. i think LL are sometimes sent with delivery/signature confirmation but it also seems possible that one of your untracked packs was actually tracked? or a vendor sources from NL and didn't tell you? i think you would have more luck reaching out to the vendors you have incoming orders from and asking them 😉

i think you are making a lot of assumptions 🤣 i was totally unaware that your spcs pack landed (or who spcs is) and i doubt anyone here could shed light on what might be showing up as tracked from NL. i think LL are sometimes sent with delivery/signature confirmation but it also seems possible that one of your untracked packs was actually tracked? or a vendor sources from NL and didn't tell you? i think you would have more luck reaching out to the vendors you have incoming orders from and asking them 😉
Spaincitysales must have made a mistake and sent me an extra tracked g of @php.. either that or it was a thank you thing. Fine in my book. Lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back