Weird ups tracking

SaintAlien

This is now 2 orders (both received no issue) from my long-term sy vender that ships from inside the us to me.  Here's the thing; I use mychoice (recommended!) and I get texts / emails and can read every scan via my phone app.  It used to go from one spot in the us  to  another in the same state.  Last two times it's skipped that place all the way and went to a large hub to my area ON TIME. The first time this happened I did get frigthened because online it had blank spots but the regular scans I'd normally see, but not the city.

My source now emails the tracking when it's reached me (I get the tracking via my choice as soon as it's ordered/scanned), so I already know. 

Anyone else have this? I do NOT want to call ups, I rather ask if anyone else is having this issue too. At first I thought it was a site glitch, it's not 2 weeks in a row.

Everything arrives accounted for / nothing opened.

Very odd

? perhaps I am misunderstanding but.... you consider to call usps. To ask. Why you dont get a scan. At certain stops. Like it use to.?

Goddamn im getting old. Smfh

I figured as much. All apologies :)

See I was confused, because usually experts are much more clear.

But anyway......I liked the other usernames better. Not the last one, the one before that. Nuances. You know what I mean ;)

I would come back as a ninja warrior princess. Or a former stripper with a heart of gold.  

okay because I totally didn't understand and was wondering if I somehow have someone else's name that was a stripper Dr or something lol OR I said something very wrong and it wasn't taken privately. It's okay, shit happens. 

My letters have been  skipping scans left and right not just USPS. But ups too. I would not call. Don't want to draw unwanted attention.  It's so hard not to be overly nervous about tracking so I get it. I've got one I know I'm not getting from a courier I've basicly begged him not to use. Probably why it skipped first  city lol 

I guess I wasn't too clear - I'd NEVER call (I rarely get humans anyway). I just wondered if anyone had ever seen this before.  I haven't and I receive a lot of amazon / etsy etc. I have slowed down spending so I couldn't "test" the missing scans against an amazon order, if it wasn't a drone delivery from them.  However, I did notice that if I go through my tracking history, some cities now appear in those once blanked spots.  Maybe a glitch but it's hard telling.

reg po for us is AWFUL. I even signed up for their version of my choice - and it's pointless, plus I had to google how to get to a human about a recent piece I ordered (art nothing to do with here) and FYI for anyone who ever needs to talk to a person:

press 0 after you enter your tracking # - over and over endlessly. You'll still wait 20 mins but you'll get a person lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back