WELL DONE ANDY MURRAY WORLD NUMBER 1!!!

Hammerblow

Spammers
We scots generally aren't known for our sporting prowess. We're shite at football (soccer) both internationally and domestically, we invented and are the home of Golf yet the last descent golfer we produced was Colin Montgomery but he couldn't even win a major. Boxing we have Ricky Burns but he'll never be a household name unfortunately. Basically I could go through every sport and it equates to one thing, we're not a dominant force in anything EXCEPT....TENNIS! 

What a year it's been for Andy Murray, he won his second Wimbeldon title, second Olympic Gold medal, won 9 out of 14 ATP finals the highest ever and finished the year as world number one. As a nation of 6 million and as I mentioned a track record of not being generally very good at sporty stuff I just want to proudly say WELL DONE ANDY MURRAY GET IN THERE MY SON!! We're a very proud country and he's done remarkabley well so let's take a moment to finally bask in some glory....just a shame he's a hibs fan.

peace. 

Isn't he, people think he's dour but he's just reserved that's all. Forgot to mention his wife also had their first child earlier this year which makes it even more special.x

Isn't he, people think he's dour but he's just reserved that's all. Forgot to mention his wife also had their first child earlier this year which makes it even more special.x
Out of likes. :( Have supported him since he won the Junior US Open. Hated the vitriol directed at him by some supposed 'British' people.

I've have noticed when he lost in the past he was described as scotish,but when he's number 1 in the world he's British?.

I suppose that's the media for you!.

Go Murray go let's hope he can hold onto the no1 spot for a while ?.

Peace 

Bliss....

Yep! I'm not a bitter person but you're Scottish when you lose British when you win. He was representing team GB in Rio and The Davis cup so he's obviously a proud Brit but he can be both. Not just highlight his Scottish roots when he doesn't do so well. That's the media for you though.

I'd love to see him dominate now he's hitting the peak years of his career and he now has that mental edge over Novak he perhaps never had before.x.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back