What’s your favorite dissos?

Elemi

I love 2f-dck :)  and wanted to hear the dbg families experiences with said chem, or any of it class (dissos!) 

any notably honorable combos?

would love to hear back!

i have some 3-ho-pcp but haven’t tried it yet, would love to hear some reports on this chem in comparison to 2f-dck what are the main differences?

Ive only ever done 3-meo-pcp, and I really enjoyed it.  I don't hear a lot about it as being a favorite,  but i enjoyed it enough that I've really been thinking of trying 2-FDCK or however its spelled, and maybe a few others.  I also used DXM buy drinking bottles of cough syrup many years ago in high school, and after all the vomiting and sickness, it was pretty enjoyable.  Wouldn't recommend that though unless you can find something pure; still not sure if itd make you sick or not. Id love to hear your 3-ho-pcp report!

@Contressa I have been thoroughly enjoying my stash of 2f-dck. It has such powerful therapeutic effects. Honestly just as good as ketamine just a tiny bit less potent.

i highly recommend trying 2f-dck :)

also I will be sure to update this thread after I get to know the 3-ho-pcp experience.

2-fdck can be really good, though i personally feel at that price range you may as well get k3t which is a fuller experience imo and easier to hole with if that's what you're going for.  I'm not heaps into the PCE variants, they usually feel too bad creepy and unpleasant dark (obv could be the batches I've encountered).  The peeceeP variants i looooove tho.  I find the 3-h0 version to be quieter and warmer and the 3-m3o version more invigorating and mental, but people's experience wildly vary.  Also love 3ph3nidine and MXP and recommend them highly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty I’m very excited to try the 3-ho-pcp, I have read so many good trip reports.. sounds warm, easy going at low doses, euphoric, relaxing.

I’m not looking to hole though. I enjoy low to medium doses.

also I don’t have a way to get real K.. so the 2fdck is my go too.

@Elemi Definitely post her ab out your 3-ho-peeCpee experience!!  also there a couple email sources that could help with the real k3t....

Other than 2 - EFF-DEE-SEE-K I love my Dextromethorphan but I never have bought it before but I have a S0urc3 that I might trust enough to have it at a very high enough Purity to not worry about my R3s3@rch Results. 

How does 2f-dck compare to dck?
Most people think it is inferior but I don't see it that way. I wasn't particularly impressed with DCK but the 2f can be outstanding. I think it's really best in low dosages, great for mood uplift and socializing. People mention dysphoria at high dosages but I've never really felt that, though it can drag on a bit long to the point where you just wanna take a benzo and crash. It is also much more colorful than regular ket due to the flouro chain, kind of a carnival funhouse vision. And along with the vision it seems to work on the imaginative part of the brain where you kinda drift off onto tangents and forget about what is going on around you.

DXM was great but the nausea I get from it now makes it too distracting to bother with. I find the pcp/pco/pce array to be rather dark and creepy and not especially pleasant. The kind of stuff that will have you seeing eyeballs in your fruitloops :blink:   MXE was quite a journey. I saw things I couldn't even begin to explain but it was too uncontrollable. There got to be a VERY fine line between barely feeling it and complete blackout madness.

I don't think anything will ever touch the glory and divinity of good old ketamina. It's available but I simply refuse to pay the highway robbery charges that is wanted for it now. Hell, I used to pay $30 per g and go thru 7-8 grams in a weekend. Those were the days :(

Most people think it is inferior but I don't see it that way. I wasn't particularly impressed with DCK but the 2f can be outstanding. I think it's really best in low dosages, great for mood uplift and socializing. People mention dysphoria at high dosages but I've never really felt that, though it can drag on a bit long to the point where you just wanna take a benzo and crash. It is also much more colorful than regular ket due to the flouro chain, kind of a carnival funhouse vision. And along with the vision it seems to work on the imaginative part of the brain where you kinda drift off onto tangents and forget about what is going on around you.

DXM was great but the nausea I get from it now makes it too distracting to bother with. I find the pcp/pco/pce array to be rather dark and creepy and not especially pleasant. The kind of stuff that will have you seeing eyeballs in your fruitloops :blink:   MXE was quite a journey. I saw things I couldn't even begin to explain but it was too uncontrollable. There got to be a VERY fine line between barely feeling it and complete blackout madness.

I don't think anything will ever touch the glory and divinity of good old ketamina. It's available but I simply refuse to pay the highway robbery charges that is wanted for it now. Hell, I used to pay $30 per g and go thru 7-8 grams in a weekend. Those were the days :(
DCK is one of my favorites. I prefer it to ketamine. Interesting comparison. It's sparked my interest in 2f-dck.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back