What’s your favorite strain?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jastewart1888
  • Start date Start date
J

Jastewart1888

And what dose? Compare to other strains you found inferior too, if you have the time

ive stuck with redbali, needing pain relief post surgery(multiple). I’ve enjoyed red Maeng da as well. I’ve found these more effective than other red strains I’ve tried. Green and white don’t give me relief I look for. Your turn! Please share

Last edited:
The source seems to matter as much as the strain at least for quality/consistency/potency. Not necessarily the differing strain effects.

I've yet to do Kratom but have comprised a list of sources that are good and up to date from Reddit and stuff a few times before but never bought, am trying to now!

@SpriteHamster   Ive tried all of them....Red, Green, White and Viet Gold.   I have had the best results from Supreme Royal Green Maeng Da.    I find it gives me the stimulant aspect I  enjoy without being overpowering.  I like the Reds as well, but they make me a little jittery regardless of dose.   Ive had great orders in the past few months from Herbal Cafe.  She answers questions and offers same day shipping and free priority shipping over a certain amount.  Her product is always good, well packaged and Ive never had a delay or hiccup in shipping.  In my opinion,  Jan is the best.    Good luck with your order and leave a review so we know how it went. AInt

@SpriteHamster   Ive tried all of them....Red, Green, White and Viet Gold.   I have had the best results from Supreme Royal Green Maeng Da.    I find it gives me the stimulant aspect I  enjoy without being overpowering.  I like the Reds as well, but they make me a little jittery regardless of dose.   Ive had great orders in the past few months from Herbal Cafe.  She answers questions and offers same day shipping and free priority shipping over a certain amount.  Her product is always good, well packaged and Ive never had a delay or hiccup in shipping.  In my opinion,  Jan is the best.    Good luck with your order and leave a review so we know how it went. AInt
Royal green is $134 /240 gs.  Place I get green MD, $25/250 gs.

Huge price diff

Red Bali cause I like to chill out; but it’s a very personal subjective observation like anything else 

I like white bali for a white. Green kali for my green. Red bali or red big bang or red sumatra or red horn for my reds and yellow indo for my yellows. Gold bali is good also

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back