What app if any uses standard CC"s ?

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Hope this OK to ask  -  I   think I may have asked this already within existing threads,   but not sure if I did a new topic just asking - 

I got an email from BL@kCH$in saying they take @ppUll pay now,   but every attempt at any card just was declined

Is there any app that uses a CC with ease ( and not just your deb!t card, that I can do w!th  C@!nb@ze ) so I can stretch out a big donation ?  

Or do all BTC @pps just decline like it or not ?

I know I ask such open ended questions,  but I can't seem to find a good app at all -  I've tried some when Googling, but no luck....   Why do b@nks even care how we spend !  

It's possible whatever card you are trying to use has a block on all crypto purchases, so the only way around it is to call your CC company and see if those purchases can be unblocked or try a different CC.  As far as apps where you can buy with CC have you tried BlueWallet yet?

It's possible whatever card you are trying to use has a block on all crypto purchases, so the only way around it is to call your CC company and see if those purchases can be unblocked or try a different CC.  As far as apps where you can buy with CC have you tried BlueWallet yet?
True @DoomKitty  I should make a call and ask !     Good point.  

I downloaded it and haven't messed with it yet.   ( I think I downloaded - a few weeks ago  - on my phone )     It sort of rings a bell that I tried that and it declinded same way  -  a@@le p@y or not.    

I'll keep you updated.  Now I am curious about calling one of my cards and asking - thanks Doom ! 

Well,  I called and  B@FA+M  said  they allow it BUT on de@it c@rds.   I explained I wanted to use CC  and she said it should work and that they consider it a "cash advance (?)  - but Bl@ckCH!@in says "sorry charlie, card declined!"  ( obviously my words ) 

I bet only my debit goes through but I don't want to spend a large chunk I wanted to knowingly pay off some large donation in time.      Oh well.  I'll keep chugging along. 

Maybe I will call C!t! c@rd later 

You can check wit card issuer. While the middle person may say sure, the card issuer may say “nay”. Many cc’s no longer allow purchases of coins. 

I use Atomic Wallet and it's the easiest.  I tried some others and my bank kept declining the transaction, so then I would call them and they say ok try it again now, then the wallet site would say because of security reasons they couldn't take my card and tried many different cards, many different wallet sites.  But Atomic I have had 0 issues whatsoever and super easy to use

I use Atomic Wallet and it's the easiest.  I tried some others and my bank kept declining the transaction, so then I would call them and they say ok try it again now, then the wallet site would say because of security reasons they couldn't take my card and tried many different cards, many different wallet sites.  But Atomic I have had 0 issues whatsoever and super easy to use
@jk2021 Thank you - I’ll try what you mention later today.   I have same issue with denials no matter what CC I use not just my own.  Only Deb ITT is taken but I’d like to ch@the a larger donation so I don’t drain my own fundds immediately 

I use Atomic Wallet
Hi is it known by “Atomic” in Apple Store ?  I see “Atomex” - not same is it ?  Typo maybe ?

Is there a mobil version ?  I don’t see it on IPhone store 

thanks my friend (maybe we should talk DM mods might prefer that ) 

Oooooops sorry for the bad info!  It is on Android, but not for iphone.  I guess Apple kicked it off the app store late last year and it hasn't returned.

@jk2021   I know we took this to DM,  but for those that might have been following this thread, that "declining" happened to me on all apps I have tried  - they have options of your CC or @pp-pull pay,   but ALL declined - but the statement you make about having "0 issues whatsoever"  with Atomic -  It simply took one of your cards and the trans. & went through with zero issues? or did you have to make any calls, etc..?    Because I tried just not on Atomic 2 times with Visa and MC and both said "sorry charlie!"     So I am back at square one.   The banks are declining 

I think S!mpl@x  is not my friend :( 😒

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back