What brand and m dose are these purple oxycodone?

Friend sent picture for help identifying a pill they were given and need help identifying to know what to do with.

It's supposedly 10 mg oxycodone or Percocet. Scored purple oval pill with weird imprint on the back (see picture) that is sort of like a disconnected E. Vendor was SY.

Help with the manufacturer and if they're are additives like APAP would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks.

identification.jpg

This would be a 10mg perkolator @MorboTheAnnihilator (we are supposed to attempt to avoid the search engines by making up silly names). 

I have had them many times and I think they are actually better than their white counterparts. Supposedly they are from Guatemala, but there's not much information out there on them. I'll ask and see if one of the vendors who usually has them can tell me about additives, but I'm not too hopeful he will know any more than we do.

Thanks, I'll have to re read the rules, I was hoping for the real name but probably impossible to find in English online. Thanks for everything.

@2earls Thanks for the information.  Its tough not to mention brand and such, I love being very specific, but will do in future.  Should my thread be deleted or edited to remove specific names?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back