What Cartoons Did You Like As A Kid, And As An Adult?

dvz

Kid: Rocky and Bullwinkle 

Adult: Home Movies (*PLEASE* bring that back! Coach McGuirk was the best.)

As a kid the usual He-Man, Scooby Doo, Captain Caveman etc etc !!!! and all the 80s UK cartoons like Count Duckula, Stop it and Tidy Up and Dangermouse, Being almost 40 I dont watch too many cartoons these days  /default_ohmy.png  but you cant beat Family Guy IMHO Really does have me in stitches sometimes crying with laughter!!!, My daughter watches Rastamouse although animated I dont think you could say its a cartoon, Entertaining though for sure I mean Rastamouse...... LOL /default_tongue.png  Love it!

Anokky the 80s kid!

Reactions: dvz
As a kid the usual He-Man, Scooby Doo, Captain Caveman etc etc !!!! and all the 80s UK cartoons like Count Duckula, Stop it and Tidy Up and Dangermouse, Being almost 40 I dont watch too many cartoons these days  /default_ohmy.png  but you cant beat Family Guy IMHO Really does have me in stitches sometimes crying with laughter!!!, My daughter watches Rastamouse although animated I dont think you could say its a cartoon, Entertaining though for sure I mean Rastamouse...... LOL /default_tongue.png  Love it!

Anokky the 80s kid!
Here is a pretend green. I am all out. *ahem, hi mods/admin*, (though I know you guys are sick of me begging.)

Scooby Doo was/is wicked awesome, and I love Family Guy and American Dad. Both Stewie and Roger rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great answers, but what do you like now as an adult? Totally fine if the same applies from when you were a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, one more, then I am going to TRY to fall asleep.

Kid: Scooby-Doo

Adult: South Park  *disclaimer, South Park is not what it used to be, but I'll take it anyway, because I'm a cartoon whore like that.

Here is a pretend green. I am all out. *ahem, hi mods/admin*, (though I know you guys are sick of me begging.)

Scooby Doo was/is wicked awesome, and I love Family Guy and American Dad. Both Stewie and Roger rules.
As much as I feel I should be, I simply cannot get into American dad  /default_sad.png  I know most of the same people are behind it but its just not in the same league as Family Guy IMO, Stewie and Brian rule!!!!

As a kid I liked Scooby Doo and the older looney tunes with Popeye, Speedy Gonzolas, Bugs and the rest of those that are now kind of too edgy for kids.

As an adult, mostly due to odd hours of work and being up late at night, I got hooked on all sorts of unusual cartoons via Adult Swim.

Adult Swim is late night adult oriented cartoons and shows that run after 11pm on Cartoon Network.

Shows like Venture Brothers, Aqua Teens, Sea Lab 2001, Frisky Dingo, 12oz Mouse, Tim and Eric Awesome Show and Tom Goes to Mayor, and so many others I am hooked on. A very odd bunch of animated and normal shows /default_smile.png.

Reactions: dvz
Scooby (NOT SCRAPPY), Josie and the Pussycats and Archie.

My all time fav:

Ren and Stimpy!!!

South Park; and

Anything on Adult Swim

Cat off subject  check out who i  think you look like...Back on topic

KK

Last edited:
anyone else ever watched cartoons while tripping? you can see how theyre made, like little pieces of paper floating around on top of a big piece of paper...

Ren & Stimpy, Beavis & Butthead.....fuck it I like almost every cartoon

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back