What differences are between Synthetic CBD and Natural CBD or are they literally the same in effect?

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I know most Synthetic C@nn@binoids that get you high are physically addictive from what I have read but I'm just curious what the Studies and experience with other R3s3@rch3rz has concluded when it comes to Synthetic CBD if that is indeed what I'm assuming I'm seeing being Sold for way cheaper than the Concentrated Oils in Online C@nn@b1s Dispensary Shops?

I see all kinds of V3nd0rz S3lling CBD P0wd3rz where the other Synth3t1c C@nn@binoidz are Located in the Selection of them. It seems on all these Weed prices if the super concentrated forms of CBD which contain super small amounts cost way more than what it Costs to get it from R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l W3bs1t3z and not C@nn@b1s dispensary W3bs1t3z.

"Forever Phoenix CBD Oil" is The only thing I have come across that is in the Online Weed Dispensary Selection Containing CBD the highest amount of CBD possible. in a 1ML Oral Syringe containing MCT made from Coconut Oil and even Flavours like Spearmint which is very mild in flavour and says can aid in indigestion and calm the stomach etc. I believe it is referred to as RSO or "Rick Simpson Oil" which is not meant to get  you high even the 600MG THC Extract in 1ML Oil Syringe.

Id imagine the synthetic to be waaaaay worse quality.   I mean synth cannibinoids arent anything like actual m@riju@na and imo suuuuuuuck.  I mean ive never nor would ever try them, but they seem like shit ch3ms and have lead to maaaaany ODs, so if the synth cbd is anything similar id be highly suspicious.  And theres many many examples of synth cbd that turned out to be synth cannibinoids (to fatal effects in some) so id bee ven more suspicious of what you're actually buying.  I can see the appeal tho as the current market is saturated with over-priced poor quality non-synth cbd. 

Synthetic cannabinoids are a different thing.

CBD is CBD, it can be produced synthetically from olivetol (and I am sure other ways) or extracted from the plant.

It makes no difference. 99.99% pure CBD is going to be the same as another 99.99% pure CBD. Does the product actually contain what it claims is the real question. It is very odd that it is priced differently.

Same as with synthetically produced THC, it is technically a cannabinoid that has been produced synthetically, but it is still just THC. It would not be a synthetic cannabinoid, and would not in any way be different to THC which has been grown.

@DoomKitty Yeah I agree Synthetic C@nn@binoids suck in every way you described and more hence the question.

Now it's weird as stated that there priced so differently. The real question is how can you maybe use for example Dancesafe Drug Sampling Kit to Test the CBD to see if there are (possibly?) different reactions between the 2 or you could just mix a small amount of it into a Vape Pen and see if it gets you any results. For Me the benefits Vs. risk of getting some different than as advertised. I'd rather just not risk losing out on my money for some garbage product I'm not going to use.

I mean if it's an extremely trusted V3nd0r on other hand if one Tested clear or some with this type of Testing kit and another is like "X" Color in the Testing Kit Result than you could tell the 2 apart without the need for tedious and possible unwanted Test Results using very small amounts at first. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you that's interesting. @DoomKitty should I try just Emailing that place and ask what the reaction for Synthetic CBD Powder would be. It even says the Pur1ty % in Color which is really nice to know factor for CBD from Research Chemicals.

yeah that’s what i would do and see if they have experience.   They should technically be identical so if the synth cbd is real it should react exactly the same as the non-synthetic.  Also worth just putting other reagents on it and using SINs web app to identify any other possible substance in case it’s not actual cbd.    

Yeah these Test Kits are so expensive. I got one from Dancesafe for the Marquis,Froehede and Simon's A&B for their triple M0lly testing kit.recently and the international shipping fee is brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
@porkandbeansboy Yeah i wish they'd sell them in smaller quantities so the price could be cheaper.  Each bottle does like 60-70 tests and i don't need THAT much lol.  Especially since they expire.  Def keep them in the fridge so they last.  Oh and not sure about their pricing or shipping fees but according to r/ReagentTesting QKtest and TestKitPlus are both Canadian companies so may be cheaper for you.  Prolly find more info/reviews on that subreddit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back