what is the best RC stim?

I think recently it used to be a-pihp, (before it got discontinued).

In the distant past, I believe it was a-pvp.

Last edited:
thanks for opinion
My research experiments are so poorly constructed… on second thought, just stick with 4f-mph or 2-fma… longer, more consistent half-life.. more predictable.

Last edited:
Brother if you want to leave that shit I don't know what to tell you. You need help Jesus not almighty ain't got a lick sense to you
Dang hillbillyrcs… that’s poetic right there brother! Although, like most intellectual poetry or abstract art, I ain’t got a damn clue what you trying to say. Usually there ain’t much barrier between hillbilly and redneck speak, but this’n here itchin me bo. “Lick sense”, “Jesus not Almighty”, it’s like some Rickyisims from Trailer Park Boys.

Seriously though guys, is there not a stickied post somewhere on this site explaining this KU shit? I wonder it myself and I completely agree that it’s about impossible to find any relevant info about the substance on the web, yet here in the RC section of this DBG site it’s overrun with vendors for it. Also, if you look at all the top sponsors, on the scrolling banner, nowadays it’s majority KU dealers. If it’s as good as these vendors say, then I think everyone would know about.

Just my 2 cent, no disrespect. I’m probably going to get bombarded with messages from vendors now. Free sample and I’ll try it LOL

Dude Nep and Hexen are fun as hell, but I believe as with all cathinones they are seriously susceptible to compulsive redosing with no real effects. I'd say 2fma is easier to use more often, but if you have self control and recreational use.. NEP is awesome.

hexen for ever...and than nep...... best are both mixed toghether. than a php .... 3 fma is ok too... but depends allways from ur roa.... coz if u smoke it all amphetamine got horrible taste

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back