What Is The Best Time To Zone Out?

Qwikster

Have you ever thought to youself; the best high is when....

Of coarse lots of us love it but I have a time that just feels better. But it would only apply to more outdoor socially types.

The mornings is my favorite time. Something about the light, something about the air, something about the people, who knows. I've been partaking in many things. But walking down to the harbor is awesome early during sunrise. A 4 Loco grape, a fat joint, a snort of a roxy, it's still wonderfull. Sitting on the boardwalk watching the sun come up over the city. Heaven on a stick. Happy days guys.. :D

I had a friend die recently and it is tough.  I even thought my number was up last summer when my doctor told me they saw "something" on my lung x-rays and wanted to take another.  It took me two months to get up the courage to take a new x-ray and was told "never mind" lol... they had forgotten to take all the wire thingies off my chest.  Whew!  But I love early mornings too especially in the winter when the days are so short here.  The beauty is always new and yet always the same.  The older I get the more I try to live in the moment like I did when I was a kid.  Remembering how when I was 10 the summers seemed endless.

When the wife is gone for the weekend: early wake up, some codeeen and chillin' in the bathtub

I love waking up with the Sun every single day I sit and I watch the Sun come up and the light changes in sky .. Sipping on Coco....breathing clouds and even the air seems renewed. Ahhhhh,....mornings.

I'm sorry to hear you lost a friend Johnnog... =(

For me, it's night time, spring time dusk, there's something about it. Or late on a summer's night, outside...I used to love walking through the woods at sunset with my dog smoking as I went. Most people say they prefer sunrise, but dusk has always been my favourite time of day, because I'm such a gregariously happy idiot.

I write all this like I'm nature-dwelling and at one with nature. I may love the outdoors but 99% of the time I zone out lying down on bed with speakers in my ear. Yip.

I'm sorry to hear you lost a friend Johnnog... =(

For me, it's night time, spring time dusk, there's something about it. Or late on a summer's night, outside...I used to love walking through the woods at sunset with my dog smoking as I went. Most people say they prefer sunrise, but dusk has always been my favourite time of day, because I'm such a gregariously happy idiot.

I write all this like I'm nature-dwelling and at one with nature. I may love the outdoors but 99% of the time I zone out lying down on bed with speakers in my ear. Yip.
Your dog was smoking?? I'd make him quit!

I'm more of an evening person as well. The absolute best zoning has to be associated with nature. The beach, the giant redwoods, awesomeness!

Your dog was smoking?? I'd make him quit!

I'm more of an evening person as well. The absolute best zoning has to be associated with nature. The beach, the giant redwoods, awesomeness!
Sound of the wind through the trees is blissful, with the right zone, sounds like waves by the sea. Aaaah, love it.

My dog's a nicotine abusing wreck, I'm ashamed to walk him sometimes, especially since people automatically assume I buy the cigarettes for him. Honestly.

My neighbors dog is a pot head...Anytime someone lights one up, he sits and begs till he gets a hit, than he goes bat shit crazy and wants to play, and starts fucking with the cat...It's the funniest shit ever...Maybe I'll shoot a video and post it on here....

-YB

Sound of the wind through the trees is blissful, with the right zone, sounds like waves by the sea. Aaaah, love it.

My dog's a nicotine abusing wreck, I'm ashamed to walk him sometimes, especially since people automatically assume I buy the cigarettes for him. Honestly.
FFS ROLLF /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back