What is the shelf life for Kratom

• Thread starter Thread starter Nowjamessays
  • Start date Start date
N

Nowjamessays

I’ve stuck strictly with Red Bali from a local vendor and had a good initial experiences with it intermittently, as not to build tolerance. 5-10 grams usually, 5 being effective for pain and 10 being effective for making me feel good. Now it takes 15 grams to notice anything. Are these dicks giving my some old  Snicklefritz? Anyone have a recommendation on a different strain that works as well for pain control? I’ve had 2 recent surgeries and last time I started taking opiates my junkie ass managed to fuck everything up (life, relationships, and more). I’ll add that this local vendor also sells 10 gram bags of Phenibut for 20 dollars even though you can get a tub of that shit for the same price, so I wouldn’t put it past him to keep selling shitty product to make a buck. Mother fuckers need to take some pride in their work. Does anyone have an online source that they’ve actually tried and can vouch for quality? Info would be much appreciated

I’ve stuck strictly with Red Bali from a local vendor and had a good initial experiences with it intermittently, as not to build tolerance. 5-10 grams usually, 5 being effective for pain and 10 being effective for making me feel good. Now it takes 15 grams to notice anything. Are these dicks giving my some old  Snicklefritz? Anyone have a recommendation on a different strain that works as well for pain control? I’ve had 2 recent surgeries and last time I started taking opiates my junkie ass managed to fuck everything up (life, relationships, and more). I’ll add that this local vendor also sells 10 gram bags of Phenibut for 20 dollars even though you can get a tub of that shit for the same price, so I wouldn’t put it past him to keep selling shitty product to make a buck. Mother fuckers need to take some pride in their work. Does anyone have an online source that they’ve actually tried and can vouch for quality? Info would be much appreciated
From what I have read and have personally experienced, you will build a tolerance.  It may be that.  Also, natural herbs degrade in potency over time.  

Store it in a place of low humidity and low heat exposure, preferably vacuum sealed for your stock.  You’ve likely realized it’s not a cure for ops addiction but an alternative replacement that provides maintenance against harsh withdrawals from ops.   

I feel for ya.  I went through it.  Very hard to kick...about 5 weeks before I could get on with my life without either, but kratom helped tremendously.   Sorry.  Best wishes to you finding help with the pains.  

I kicked my dope addiction long before I ever heard about Kratom. Hell but better than going off high dose Benzos. I’ve tried some different vendors with and without tolerance but it all ends in the same place. Seems to be a wonderful substance, unfortunately it seems I might have a natural tolerance ( if that’s a thing ). I’ve heard Bali is the way to go for pain ( or withdrawal), are there other strains to check out that offer similar relief? Don’t care about a buzz or high, just relief. Should the buzz and high accompany the relief then so be it but it’s not a concern. I’d appreciate opinions from anyone well versed in the subject and not someone who’s taken 2 strains and thinks they’re an expert even though they might be compared to me. Relief, just some relief is all I want. Similar non narcotic substance suggestions welcome with open arms and appreciation. Homeopathic nonsense, please no. Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully answer. I’ll add that I’m subjected to intensive and random urinalysis rests. I’ve passed with red Bali in my system and etizolam (rip reputable dealers :(  ). Also not sure what to look for in a reputable online dealer. The local penis face charges 15$ for 20 grams and the 20$ for 10 grams phenobut when you get a tub of 150 grams for the same. I know people have kids to feed, me too. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone will chat with me about it then maybe we can go the text route to streamline shit but it’s perfectly understandable to be weary. Have a good day guys 

@Chembro  you absolutely build a tolerance for kratom.   The shelf life of the powder is pretty much infinity,  but tolerance in my experience starts to build within two weeks of daily use.  Go back down to a low dose  - its seems counterintuitive,  but try taking 2 grams.  Kratom is totally unique (probably because it has so many different alkaloids)  and is at its best at doses under 5 grams IMO.   There's alot of anecdotal evidence that high doses, consumed regularly, just stop working.   Going back to low dose and waiting 6 hours between doses. My favorite strain is red vein borneo, but theres honestly not much different between "colors" as far as content.  Get high quality Kratom (the more bitter tasting, the better) and stick to the orginal strains and not the super-concentrated/adulterated stuff.

@Chembro  you absolutely build a tolerance for kratom.   The shelf life of the powder is pretty much infinity,  but tolerance in my experience starts to build within two weeks of daily use.  Go back down to a low dose  - its seems counterintuitive,  but try taking 2 grams.  Kratom is totally unique (probably because it has so many different alkaloids)  and is at its best at doses under 5 grams IMO.   There's alot of anecdotal evidence that high doses, consumed regularly, just stop working.   Going back to low dose and waiting 6 hours between doses. My favorite strain is red vein borneo, but theres honestly not much different between "colors" as far as content.  Get high quality Kratom (the more bitter tasting, the better) and stick to the orginal strains and not the super-concentrated/adulterated stuff.
I agree with everything in this post. I also find that high doses make me tired and give me a headache. Lower doses just seem to work better, regardless of the strain (i.e., red v. green). I also agree that a low dose = <5 grams. So yeah, just reiterating Roxy's post. I suggest pdobotanicals.com for high quality kratom at a reasonable price.

I have kratom that is approaching 10 years old, and seems just as good as new, Their is some research that seems to indicate that  Mitragynine the main active component of kratom degrades to 7-hydroxmitragynine, a much more potent component of kratom normally present in small amounts of plain leaf.  I have a small experiment gooing on now for around 5-6 years,  I put a clear ziplock bag with about 1" of kratom uniformly spread around the bag and tapped to the sunny south facing side of a window (Northern hemisphere)  and I switch the bag around approximately one a year.  So far the only thing that has happened is sun bleaching, But I have yet to actually sample the stuff as I have not had any kratom for around 5-6 months.

But as far as I can tell kratom ages well like a fine wine. (not gin dont make kratom gin ! !)

I have had tubs of K for 8-10 years .....no degradation whatsoever it looks same feels same smells same works same!

Had some Red Horn that I scooped up about 3 years ago and just sampled this morning. It still does the trick! I keep all my Kratom in their original mylar bags but also toss them in my 'Kratom Bin' just to avoid the possibility of airborne contaminants making their way through the zips. For whatever reason the plant produces the alkaloids within it, it thrives in hot/humid jungles so I can't imagine the alkaloids are unstable, maybe over long periods of time like has been stated the Mytragynine might breakdown into its hydroxylated counterpart, but in that case it would just feel more potent :)

I'm doing a tolerance taper at the moment so I would definitely be able to tell if it was in-effective as I would be in a sad state right now, but I'm feeling pretty good.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back