What is the strongest analgesic?

Safari

I live with extreme pain. I want to switch to Kratom.

I want to order the strongest ANALGESIC offered. What is your opinion? What is your recommedation? The RED type seems to be the best. But, I am new to Kratom.

I plan to purchase from norxneccessary.

Any questions you have, I am happy to answer.

As far as i know, I like indo and maengda. And a white tai. But they're are so many varieties I am not able to distinguish between all of them. Burned about 10 different kinds.sometimes I have 2 of the seemingly same type from diff vendors and experiences are way different. 

I also did reallyenjoy a uei once, one time it was my hands down best k moment. while the two other experiences were garbage. Let me know what works best as i have the same preference

If you are ordering from norxneccessary, I recommend the Premium Red Indo. For me, it seems to do a lot of what opiod PKs would do for my chronic pain. At a much lower cost and no worries about ordering from other countries.

Thank you! That is what I ordered! @newdaze I tell you how it works, once I try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Kratom today. It was wonderful! It took two tablespoons of the Premium Red Indo and it knocked out any pain I was feeling. I tossed and washed it down with orange juice - no problems there. I highly endorse both the vendor and his products.

It gave me that cod energy without feeling drugged. @newdaze I highly recommend the Premium Red Indo. @sciatic you were right!

fentanyl or to be exactly carfentanyl. carbon moelecule is piggybacked onto the fentanyl mol.. remember when Chechen rebels took hundreds of chikdren hostage in Russia they didn't use knockout gas they used carfentanyl killed or rather od 95 percect . they can use it to put doen elephants.. but its effects super fast and massively strong. duration 1or 2 hours

I received my Kratom today. It was wonderful! It took two tablespoons of the Premium Red Indo and it knocked out any pain I was feeling. I tossed and washed it down with orange juice - no problems there. I highly endorse both the vendor and his products.

It gave me that cod energy without feeling drugged. @newdaze I highly recommend the Premium Red Indo. @sciatic you were right!
Welcome to the world of Kratom. I discovered it a few years ago when I had my third foot surgery....I'm a triathlete. Dr prescribed oxy to mange the pain post op but when i ran out he wouldn't write another script and I was still in pain just trying to walk. A fellow tri-friend recommended Kratom as he had used it after races to manage the intense joint and muscle pain.

For me I like Bali and Boreno for it's analgesic properties because it also a mild sedative which I found to be a great combination in pain management. When I try MaengDa or Thai, I'm bouncing off the walls. But that's the beauty of Kratom, so many strains to try and even try in combinations.

Enjoy!!

Definitely the Premium Red Indo in my humble opinion. The only issue I have with kratom is that it never seems to last long. It is beautiful when it first hits though.

Totally off topic, but I just love how this topic appears on the front page...

what is the strongest anal.... 

Hmmmm, an odd, but interesting question ; )

Shameless bat!

The premium red indo seems to be winning the poll.

I also know that fentanyl it is one of the strongest analgesics out there, though I am not sure.

Dan no longer carries Premium Red Indo. I was lucky that I got the last available.

As for fentanly, whether it was joke or not, I am not touching that. I have a vendor who offers it. But I am trying to take herbal remedies. And this is a kratom sub forum, so your suggestion is off the topic.

Kratom works wonderfully for me. And I have not ordered cod in a month.

I thank of all for introducing me to kratom. It got me off a slew of controlled substances.

Dan no longer carries Premium Red Indo. I was lucky that I got the last available.

As for fentanly, whether it was joke or not, I am not touching that. I have a vendor who offers it. But I am trying to take herbal remedies. And this is a kratom sub forum, so your suggestion is off the topic.

Kratom works wonderfully for me. And I have not ordered cod in a month.

I thank of all for introducing me to kratom. It got me off a slew of controlled substances.
I ordered PRI from him yesterday.

Well, good thing your BANNED. I know for certain he switched suppliers and has not had it in for weeks. I happen to belong to his Facebook page, where you have you have to ask "to join it" because it is a closed group.

ANYWAY his SCARLET INDO is a new product and works the same way as PKI did.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back