What Kratom helps with opioid withdrawal.

• Thread starter Thread starter Art_vandelay
  • Start date Start date
A

Art_vandelay

Im at a cross road and I really need help. Iv been on suboxone for 6yrs and been off it for 3wks. Its hella and if someone can help me figure a great source for kratom. Also what strain is the best? Please help me out. Thanks women and men for help.

I can't believe how well it has helped me cope. I was on a really bad/ 160-200plus mg/day of oc for almost a year and after taking 1/2 a sub film strip And then switching to a red vein krat, I have been oc free for 3 days now. Might not seem like a lot but I didn't think I would be able to operate without the oc and this has made me able to cope without any significant wd's. this stuff is amazing-- I can't believe how good it has worked. I have been able to go to work and operate whereas without it I thought I would be calling in sick with the "flu" for at least a few  days. I Just ordered more to experiment with different types but man I am so happy. I was spending over 200/day on oc! I still miss the comfort of the oc but I'm ok for now on this and it's such a relief knowing I don't have to spend 85k/year on oc! It All started with a doctors extremely unnecessary script after a very minor Surgery. As far as sources there are so many online, just google it and read through the websites you'll know the ones that sound passionate about it-- those are the ones I would try

Also as far as sources besides the top hits on google you can certainly use the ones listed here

Any kratom from a good source will work miracles. Bali is usually what folks recommend but I would worry more on getting quality kratom from a reputable vendor than getting the "best" strain.  Congrats and good luck! Kratom will amaze you as a recovery aid!

Hey I'm in exactly the same boat here!!! On a suboxone script in uk and clinic threaten to stop it been on it too long blah blah.... so ordered Kratom from holland RED VEIN BORNEO was suggested by the seller which I brought in capsule form. DHL delivered 2 days later and as suggested I took 10! 

Wow works great lasts 6 hours then need another 10 but felt great and don't need the suboxone at all!!! Also seems to help with any thoughts or desires to use drugs!! I fill so much better knowing that if my script is stopped I have kratom. In fact iv taken it 6 days straight no suboxone! Hope this helps x 

I am doing the same. Tho I didn't take Sub. I went straight to Kratom and no Oxy for 4 days now. I use Meng Da and White Boreno both with success. I plan to do this for 2 weeks then start to taper back on the Kratom.

I've used Kratom for a few years now and have always enjoyed it as a way to reduce anxiety naturally.

Hey I'm in exactly the same boat here!!! On a suboxone script in uk and clinic threaten to stop it been on it too long blah blah.... so ordered Kratom from holland RED VEIN BORNEO was suggested by the seller which I brought in capsule form. DHL delivered 2 days later and as suggested I took 10! 

Wow works great lasts 6 hours then need another 10 but felt great and don't need the suboxone at all!!! Also seems to help with any thoughts or desires to use drugs!! I fill so much better knowing that if my script is stopped I have kratom. In fact iv taken it 6 days straight no suboxone! Hope this helps x 
Glad to hear that,i do know of someone who jumped off methadone to kratom and it was a life saver. However I'm wondering if you or anyone has experienced not feeling prescribed pain meds for surgery after being on kratom for a year and a half. That is what he went through and doctors thinking oh well another drug seeker but it simply wasn't the case. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot to post 

@troppyfoto, have not tried for benzo withdrawal.  Tapering works best for benzos.  I think the kratom could help because it does relax you.

Here is my review of my latest detox and which kratom works best.  I used herbalcafe simply because they were a recommended vendor on here so they have some blends that I like.  Everyone says the ma daeng is the best for withdrawal, but I beg to differ.  I had great success with green borneo, the cafe blend energy fusion and the comfort blend.  I also tried many different  blends and samples.  I liked some of the Indo varieties, but I would like to stay away from anything with the word Dragon in it.  I think the comfort blend with some chamomile tea and honey would best help for the benzo withdrawal.    They say to take it with grapefruit juice, but my stomach could not take that much grapefruit juice.  My fav things to mix it with for withdrawal was in a cup of green tea with honey or with cran-raspberry juice.  I think the cranberry really flushes the opiates out, too.  It might be a good side note that I did a drug test on myself today and was only positive for the benzos I took, which is what I was expecting.  I have heard that kratom can make a false positive for methadone.  The line for methadone on my drug test was very faint for a negative but it was there.  So I can confirm that kratom will not show up as opiates on a 10 panel test.  Plus I took OC last Saturday (just a sliver), but was clean on test today.  So you need 4 to 5 days to be clean on a test.

@troppyfoto, have not tried for benzo withdrawal.  Tapering works best for benzos.  I think the kratom could help because it does relax you.

Here is my review of my latest detox and which kratom works best.  I used herbalcafe simply because they were a recommended vendor on here so they have some blends that I like.  Everyone says the ma daeng is the best for withdrawal, but I beg to differ.  I had great success with green borneo, the cafe blend energy fusion and the comfort blend.  I also tried many different  blends and samples.  I liked some of the Indo varieties, but I would like to stay away from anything with the word Dragon in it.  I think the comfort blend with some chamomile tea and honey would best help for the benzo withdrawal.    They say to take it with grapefruit juice, but my stomach could not take that much grapefruit juice.  My fav things to mix it with for withdrawal was in a cup of green tea with honey or with cran-raspberry juice.  I think the cranberry really flushes the opiates out, too.  It might be a good side note that I did a drug test on myself today and was only positive for the benzos I took, which is what I was expecting.  I have heard that kratom can make a false positive for methadone.  The line for methadone on my drug test was very faint for a negative but it was there.  So I can confirm that kratom will not show up as opiates on a 10 panel test.  Plus I took OC last Saturday (just a sliver), but was clean on test today.  So you need 4 to 5 days to be clean on a test.
Interesting, might try them out, mainly because they sound tasty haha. I have read that it's best to leave most things alone that interfere with the GABA receptors. It's apparently better to let them heal by themselves as adding more GABA to the table whilst healing also postpones full healing or something. I'm a month clean of a 5 month taper, exercise and healthy lifestyle has helped me the most! Only have some gut issues left I think, good day sir

i just had to pitch in my two cents. Recently I've decided i really had to cut down on my spending. things were getting to the point with the oc that i was cutting into necessity and bill money to keep using fairly heavy. but some plugs have dried up and even though theres been a lot of temptation to make an order. i just can't seem to bring myself to hurt myself anymore. so switched to codes, cwe's last week and even took a couple days notta. switching down to codes helped some and avoided most physical symptoms. just dealing with emotional issues ( the reason i use in the first place). and yesterday i was like okay I'm ready to transfer to something just to take the edge off. I got a key of b/orneo red  last year when there was the scare of illegalization and have hardly dipped into it, because it seemed every time before that i used it i would be coming off 100 + mg and be taking like 7 / 8 gram doses atleast 3 a day. had lots of nausea , gross feelings, some headache. could've been from the meds but it really wasn't working for me . this time however I have kind of been stopping my "get high" mindset and just wanted to feel well and be comfortable; after a week of feeling like booty. so ive just done 3-4 gram doses 3 a day  and last night was the best sleep and most comfort I've had in probably two weeks . no side effects. i just had to say I'm so thankful to have this and not just switching between various opes. I've actually got an attitude now where no big deal if i don't have meds. and thats huge for me my mind had been changing the last few months telling me I couldn't live without it. this is the first in a long time I've thought otherwise. I know this is just a selfish me me post and just my story and me venting but had to get it out there. it works . 

@newdaze.  I have felt the same way as long as my tolerance isn't too terribly high.  Good for you!  There have been times I've had to wait a few extra days and it's no big deal and no paranoid feeling of wanting to email the SY every 5 minutes.   Glad it's working for you now.

I tried Kratom from KrakenKratom...is that a legit source? Reason I ask is I didn't really feel anything from it. However, their shipping is ultra quick and they are professional 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back