What kratom sites?

bigs210

Just wonder if there were any sites that offered free samples I got one from one of our approved kratom vendors and it did not work for me. Not saying it was their product maybe I need a different type. I want to try something that might work before making a purchase that will do me no good thanks. I'm looking for pain relief and stimulant.

i ordered white vien red vien and green vien each about 5 dollars, and like i said she threw in a ton more ...

a bit of mixing and matching and i got my dose ..i hope u find similar.

Hope I can find some relief the pain just won't let up and don't have money to get pk uggggh

you ever think about tramadol, it isnt so much money...probably could get ur own doc to prescribe it as its not considered a opiot,  but it sure feels like one..lol I took it for short time,. its also one of the cheaper pks to buy..

other then that, read what i wrote and what others wrote about the kratom.  I also tend to add an aleve or two with it...the liquid ones work best for me.

yesterday i had no meds and was dying...i didnt have patience to make tea so i did the switch and swallow..oye tha sounds nauty..lol

anyway i took a rounded teaspoon of red, white and some green vien in it...put water in a cup with lemon juice..an did what i had to do it get it down..

i also ate two tums..i think this way did help me a bit...an hour later i did just alittle under the heaping teaspoon from before, the same way..

i got s tid bit of relief but anything is better then nothing...no buzz though...but honestly i just wanted pain relief..

did u get red and white this time around?  she will thrown in others so u should have a good stock...:)

keep me posted., i worry about you...xx

@sadminion she is sending me a red fusion and thanks for caring enough to worry about me you are to kind love hugs I just want this pain to stop

I completely understand bigs210. . (gentle hugs back). Please let me know how things do turn out. 

Does anyone happen to know a site that will send to any state?  The last order I placed got canceled because they said it kratom was illegal in my state....any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Jim

Just keep knocking on doors....There are several different sites advertised above in the scroll thingy and in the threads for kratom.

what site did you try?

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells great FST tincture, like SS. They never have it anymore and I have tried other places but have been very disappointed. They all say how potent it is and when I try it, I'm disappointed. Wish SS would get their self straightened out because its been a month now and I'm moving on if I can find another vendor with same quality.

Sorry it posted twice. I only clicked once and it said error. I don't know how to delete one. Sorry Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really new to this and have been reading reading reading for about 20hrs non stop!!  I'm really interested in giving kratom a go but none of the recommended sites seem to ship to UK?  Am I wrong or am I missing them?  Thanks in advance for any help at all.

I'm really new to this and have been reading reading reading for about 20hrs non stop!!  I'm really interested in giving kratom a go but none of the recommended sites seem to ship to UK?  Am I wrong or am I missing them?  Thanks in advance for any help at all.
Hey my friend.  The approved kratom vendors from this site ( the ones at the top in scrolling thingy ) have ways to contact them via phone.  I would give that a try.   If you can get one of them to send to ya you can't go wrong.  Just thought the idea of actually speaking to someone might make it easier on ya

I'm really new to this and have been reading reading reading for about 20hrs non stop!!  I'm really interested in giving kratom a go but none of the recommended sites seem to ship to UK?  Am I wrong or am I missing them?  Thanks in advan

ce for any help at all.O 

I ship to UK my friend. norxnecessary@gmail.com. Email what you are looking for an can send an invoice ASAP. Check my reviews here I for referrals.

Dan

I will accept that challenge and ship to UK. I already had success shipping to Ireland. Email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com and check out my site for particulars. I also carry many other herbs and strains of Kratom not listed yet,

Does anyone happen to know a site that will send to any state?  The last order I placed got canceled because they said it kratom was illegal in my state....any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Jim
I know a site that does next day from west coast ,also does "cod"delivery .

I use www kratononline.com Vert dast free shipping from  West coast to Florida great  CS. excellent product, but kratom world has better price on extracts 15x.

Just wonder if there were any sites that offered free samples I got one from one of our approved kratom vendors and it did not work for me. Not saying it was their product maybe I need a different type. I want to try something that might work before making a purchase that will do me no good thanks. I'm looking for pain relief and stimulant.
Www onlinekratom.com gives a free sample with each order.

I find the reds give me the best pain relief.

@jasperabc feel free to visit our page www.livingbotanics.com . We have a massive clearance sale as all products in our US warehouses need to be sold until September 26th. i.e. we have a special Kratom closing deal combo: combo consists of a mix of 3 different vein types

• 1 kg Red Vein: Borneo/Thai Maeng Da / Horned Leaf
  • 1 kg Green Vein: Borneo / Green Vein Malay
  • 1 kg White Vein: Borneo
 3kgs for only $220 instead of $510 !

View attachment 1419

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back