What percentage of online pharmacies are auctally legit?

Calamity89

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of online pharmacies would you say are legit? In my experience itexperience it seems like the scams outweigh the legit, and on top of that the ones that were legit can turn on you at any momoment. It's ridiculous. I mean yea I know it's unfortunately just part of the scene but I've lost most my faith when it comes to trying to do business online. I'm thankful for this site, it is very very helpful in several ways.

You've basically answered your own question calamity,the % of fake/scam sites FAR outweigh the legit sites.Its impossible to put a number on it but let's just say there's lots of money bring made from this form of scam so it will allways intice scammers as it's a "faceless" scam RRRrrrrr 

Peace 

Bliss....

I think I heard somewhere that the stuff bought on the net is in the area that only 1% is legit . I've even spoken in person to a total idiot sending money out to parts of Africa what this person was hoping to achieve is behyod me , the only place in Africa to buy meds is in a pharmacy . The other 99.9% want food not meds 

Been doing this now for a real long time now but with one very important proviso... Ive always stuck pretty close to forums such as this one and have very rarely gotten burned or steered in the wrong direction. It would be crazy to go into the internet alone.

I would say at least 99% are all scams. If you don't do extensive research you will never find a legit place. Fortunately I come across here with that research a long time ago and have never been got (knock on wood) 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back