What Song

thor

What song did you hear over & over when you were a kid, that your parents said if I hear that one more time I'll break it??

Rush "all the worlds a stage" live album with Geddy Lee doin' what Geddy does! One of my favorite bands despite his vocal range.Those guys are 3 of the best musicians to walk the earth. I"ve been to about 13 shows and they always play for 3 hours,so ya get your monies worth.Whats weird is seeing all the early fans now bringing their kids to the shows. Damn I'm gettin' old!

hey thor!! nice to see you!

Anything by Bruce Springstein
Hi Clam poobah, Not to make u sound silly but it's Springsteen. Unless of course Bruce converted to Judaism  /default_biggrin.png and I am the last to know. Sorry but back in the day we use to call him "Loose Bedspring". Luv ya CITH have a nice day! dave

Rush "all the worlds a stage" live album with Geddy Lee doin' what Geddy does! One of my favorite bands despite his vocal range.Those guys are 3 of the best musicians to walk the earth. I"ve been to about 13 shows and they always play for 3 hours,so ya get your monies worth.Whats weird is seeing all the early fans now bringing their kids to the shows. Damn I'm gettin' old!
Don't forget Neil Peart, and his rocking drum kit, spinning solos in a rotating cage. The man is a True Genius! Seen them play several times....Always a Good Show!

I'll have to check that out a little closer dave...That bike is dope!

When I was a kid, Smells Like Teen Spirit came on as a buzzclip on MTV, and I took my radio and kept recording it over and over so I had this tape of only that song. My parents were nuttier than fruitcakes.

What's funny is that I had just gotten into rock.  I went from Mariah Carey and Madonna to Pantera and Slayer.  I'm black too, so it was all the weirder for my family and family friends.  :-D

Aqualung. I was a huge Tull freak for a while. I think I burned everyone around me out on them. Lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back