What strains for anxiety?

• Thread starter Thread starter spiro
  • Start date Start date
S

spiro

I have pretty bad anxiety I've tried benzos and several other medications. Benzos are too addictive. Even if I use a very small amount now I feel withdraw symptoms for several days after. 

Im interested in trying canabis. I've read indica is good for anxiety. Any one have good info on what type of indica strains work for them?

I hope you get some advice from our members, but when it comes to cannabis and kratom the vendors are usually pretty helpful with advice on the properties of various strains so don't be shy to ask for recommendations.

@Merryjanemedhelp any pointers?

@spiro   I agree with @2earls  most vendors are very helpful and can tell you what indic@ strains they have in stock that are best for anxiety.  I will say that you do want a indic@ though because $ativas will usually make chronic anxiety worse.   

Another idea you may want to look into is Pure CBD in a vape pen or a bottle w/ a dropper (you can just take a few drops under your tongue or smoke using a vape pen)  CBD will not give you a buzz but works wonders for Anxiety and Pain but if you want the Buzz you could also look into a 50/50 THC/CBD mix.  

Hope this helps and have a good day!

@spiro   I agree with @2earls  most vendors are very helpful and can tell you what indic@ strains they have in stock that are best for anxiety.  I will say that you do want a indic@ though because $ativas will usually make chronic anxiety worse.   

Another idea you may want to look into is Pure CBD in a vape pen or a bottle w/ a dropper (you can just take a few drops under your tongue or smoke using a vape pen)  CBD will not give you a buzz but works wonders for Anxiety and Pain but if you want the Buzz you could also look into a 50/50 THC/CBD mix.  

Hope this helps and have a good day!
Great post I can't wait to try some of the vendors. I work out everyday I always have chronic inflammation and pain herniated disks. I've read CBD is good for that. 

@spiro, I completely understand the things you are going through. I am Ex-Military and I work out everyday but I also deal with a ton of Chronic pain as well as PTSD and the anxiety that goes with that!

So I use CBD a lot, especially before I work out ( because CBD does not demotivate me before the gym like THC would ) and I save the THC products for when my day is over or on the weekends . 

CBD works wonders for pain, anxiety, as well as inflammation (which are all things you mentioned you deal with on a regular basis) so that is why I recommended pure CBD to you but you might also get a lot of use out of some of the topicals as they work really well too!!  They have many different kinds but I like to use some of the oils, CBD infused bath salts and CBD/THC lotion that you can use to rub in on different parts of the body and these work great for the inflammation and pain/painful joints.

In your case though I would say using the topicals as well as Liquid CBD with a Dropper to put under your tongue throughout the day will greatly help with your Inflammation, anxiety and pain and will not demotivate you.

Then use the Indic@ products with THC & CBD at night and on weekends when you have nothing to do because Indic@'s also make some people end up IN-DA-Couch!!  LOL.   Indic@s are Great for all the things you deal with as well though!!  

If you ever need help with anything related to this topic or have any questions just let me know and I will be glad to help you out!!  

Hope This Helps & Have A Great Day Spiro!!!

BIG DREW

I have had very bad experiences with marijuana I found that it made me super paranoid and gave me anxiety and I felt like something bad was going to happen, I didn't much care for the high either.   But is it true that the medical stuff doesn't make you paranoid and can help with pain as well?    I could apply to get a medical marijuana licence but I think I need to do a bit more research first.  

I've been smoking an indica strain for the last few days if I take more then just one puff I get the anxiety paranoid self doubt negative talk going through my head. I tried a strain from one of the vendors. 

Last night I smoked a tiny piece of bud 2 hits from a bowl. I couldn't even act myself around my wife lol. My body wanted to shake I felt paranoid etc. I'm going to try a few more strains/products. If it doesn't work I guess I'm going to just give it up for good. 

@spiro   I am in the same boat as you but I have found that some of the strains that I have ordered have caused little to no anxiety or paranoia.  I will see which ones I ordered and try to offer a little insight as to what may help.  I usually order the mids as opposed to the top shelf and that makes a big difference. It might take a day or two for me to remember but I will try to sort it out.  I am very particular about what I smoke cuz  I hate that feeling you are describing but I really enjoyed the buzz I got from the strains I ordered.  They give me nice bit of energy (surprisingly) and  no anxiety at all.  Now if I can just clear the cobwebs and remember what they were!!

@spiro   I am in the same boat as you but I have found that some of the strains that I have ordered have caused little to no anxiety or paranoia.  I will see which ones I ordered and try to offer a little insight as to what may help.  I usually order the mids as opposed to the top shelf and that makes a big difference. It might take a day or two for me to remember but I will try to sort it out.  I am very particular about what I smoke cuz  I hate that feeling you are describing but I really enjoyed the buzz I got from the strains I ordered.  They give me nice bit of energy (surprisingly) and  no anxiety at all.  Now if I can just clear the cobwebs and remember what they were!!
That would be great!!

I took .5mg of Xanax yesterday I smoked all day and had no anxiety it was awesome. That would get extremely addictive fast unfortunately. 

I have had very bad experiences with marijuana I found that it made me super paranoid and gave me anxiety and I felt like something bad was going to happen, I didn't much care for the high either.   But is it true that the medical stuff doesn't make you paranoid and can help with pain as well?    I could apply to get a medical marijuana licence but I think I need to do a bit more research first.  
same here. With medical..you have (more) control on what you get and you can go for more of the indicas(not as much paranoia) dominant strains. Unfortunately, that is no guarantee. As someone posted..one could take a zan or two and smoke and be fine. BUT, that won't end well...addiction(to xans) and all that.

I have pretty bad anxiety I've tried benzos and several other medications. Benzos are too addictive. Even if I use a very small amount now I feel withdraw symptoms for several days after. 

Im interested in trying canabis. I've read indica is good for anxiety. Any one have good info on what type of indica strains work for them?
you need to try CBD, with low THC % or just straight CBD...it really relaxes you and doesnt give you that high that THC will do. Indica especially...

If the mods would let me become a vendor, i could easily help you out, as i live in LA, im not new 2 this game and have been doing transfers long b4 the darkweb appeared...and even use 2 buy from some vendors who are no longer even allowed 2 talk about or are blacklisted now...

seriously 2 your question CBD, try the oil or edibles first, then a hybrid with low thc% and higher cbd %...

you need to try CBD, with low THC % or just straight CBD...it really relaxes you and doesnt give you that high that THC will do. Indica especially...

If the mods would let me become a vendor, i could easily help you out, as i live in LA, im not new 2 this game and have been doing transfers long b4 the darkweb appeared...and even use 2 buy from some vendors who are no longer even allowed 2 talk about or are blacklisted now...

seriously 2 your question CBD, try the oil or edibles first, then a hybrid with low thc% and higher cbd %...
I've been looking for a high CBD low THC strain. The vendors don't seem to carry it because it isn't popular. Let this man be a vendor lol. 

For the last few weeks I've been using heavy Indicas. It's pretty good I still get some anxiety but it's gone after about 45-60 minutes. Only issue I feel so sluggish rest of the day. I still do what I need to but I just feel tired and a little moody depressed. 

Positives I get a nice boost in appetite I enjoy the high a bit and the muscle relaxation I also fall asleep quicker. 

I really want some high CBD flower to roll up. 

Last edited:
I have been wondering the same thing for anxiety if cbd will help or not. Can anyone comment on the whole indica vs. sativa difference?

28klbvk.jpg

@wvadam  Have a read HERE ,  it should help answer your questions..

Regards,  T.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back