What to do with freebase 3-FPM?

vs322

I seem to have ended up with a bunch of freebase 3-FPM.  Any ideas on what to do with it?  It's not water-soluble, which limits its possibilities.  I'm going to try to put in in some non-aqueous solution and then attempt to precipitate out the salt, but I'll be kind of making the process up as I go.  Suggestions, tips, and details greatly appreciated!

Hmmmm.... I'm not really a fan of vaping (plus everything goes to in vitro research...).  I was kind of hoping for a slick trick to get it into an aqueous solution.  Thanks, though 🙂

@Electrikoolaid I am sorry I laughed it probably could work. Just reminded me of my using days using lemon juice with Crack. No good comes from that trick! No veins and too many abscesses to count! So grateful everyday I am sober! I do take a val at night but only a 2mg thank god for the great vendors here I prefer the generic pink 10's.

@7ohmbro : I retract my previous statement.  I now recognize that you nailed it 🙂
Got some on the way (as well as some NEP) so I'll be trying that. I realize that I suggested foil. I should've noted that thats not exactly a healthy means of ingestion at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some on the way (as well as some NEP) so I'll be trying that. I realize that I suggested foil. I should've noted that thats not exactly a healthy means of ingestion at all. 
Yeah—no worries on the foil, I already knew that was unhealthy (in stark contrast to vaporizing some random RC in an OB 😉 ...)  But in all seriousness, thanks for looking out.  It's that kind of behavior that makes this a cool community.   

FYI, I tried doing it with some of the HCl salt, and I'd say it maybe, barely worked.   Left a lot of blackened residue, so I figure I mostly just wasted some good powder.  Then I double-checked the freebase for purposes of comparison, and DAMN does that stuff vaporize better, plus it left essentially no residue, which seems like a good sign.  So if your 3F came from our neighbor up North and arrives as a salt, this probably isn't a good ROA unless you convert to the freebase first.  If your 3f came from our friends from the far East and arrives as freebase, I think vaporization will yield exciting and productive research.

All in all, still not my favorite ROA, but better than using  the bag of chemicals as a doorstop or something  

If your 3f came from our friends from the far East and arrives as freebase, I think vaporization will yield exciting and productive research.
Yess, this is definitely where I ordered from and I'm relieved now. Thanks for the clarification on that. 

@7ohmbroDid you find your East Asian friend on Alibaba, or elsewhere?
Nope. An old vendor thats been in the game for a bit, who tends to email quite often... even if you only contact him once. 😉

I'm going to look into upgrading accounts so we'll be able to better communicate, now that my stubborn ass has btc somewhat figured out.

Nope. An old vendor thats been in the game for a bit, who tends to email quite often... even if you only contact him once. 😉

I'm going to look into upgrading accounts so we'll be able to better communicate, now that my stubborn ass has btc somewhat figured out.
Yeah, definitely worth it to become a sponsor.  However, even with PM available, I'll  insist that you contact me using a fax machine or telex 😉 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back