What was the old DBG site?

Chief2717

Hi All,

I've been a longtime member, on here since 2011 and the old DBG before that. I'm having trouble recalling the name of what the old site was. Does anyone remember? Was it a different DBG like .com? I forget what the name of the old forum was that eventually moved or became this.

Also need to get my post count up! Don't want to be a lurker in 'email only' anymore!

Chief, dont runup your post count like that.  

It may be a good idea for you to read the rules and regs and also the thread entitled "helpful quoted info for new members".  You may want t do so prior to posting anything further.

thanks!

cat

Is this frowned upon?
If you've been around as long as you say, bro you should know better than this.  ^^

I'm the same as you. I've been at this longer than anyone could even imagine. I've gotten older less mean and vulgar, and I didn't even have to attend any classes.. /default_biggrin.png  Just grown older and wiser I guess. Although I'm still somewhat confrontational, I'm working on keeping that under control.

Lurking is all I ever did because I knew I would get booted out on my arse if I did register. I've been at all this since the early 80's. Not specifically forums, but that’s when I first laid hands and eyes on a computer. 

Welcome former lurker.

Is this frowned upon?
If you've been around as long as you say, bro you should know better than this.  ^^

I'm the same as you. I've been at this longer than anyone could even imagine. I've gotten older less mean and vulgar, and I didn't even have to attend any classes.. /default_biggrin.png  Just grown older and wiser I guess. Although I'm still somewhat confrontational, I'm working on keeping that under control.

Lurking is all I ever did because I knew I would get booted out on my arse if I did register. I've been at all this since the early 80's. Not specifically forums, but that’s when I first laid hands and eyes on a computer. 

Welcome former lurker.
Hahaha, you know, I did and that's why I mentioned it but I really wanted to finally get my post count up so I could post in the email only section. I've been ordering there for some time with success but I felt I finally had something to share after trying a new service.

I was being genuine, do you remember the name of the previous DBG? I feel like it was DBG Forum or something like that? I know there was a previous iteration, not of this site exactly but that many of the same people frequented before it shut down and it's really bugging me!

Nice to meet you btw! Can't believe you've been at it for quite so long! What's your poison if you don't mind me asking?

Is this frowned upon?

Welcome former lurker.
Hahaha, you know, I did and that's why I mentioned it but I really wanted to finally get my post count up so I could post in the email only section. I've been ordering there for some time with success but I felt I finally had something to share after trying a new service.

I was being genuine, do you remember the name of the previous DBG? I feel like it was DBG Forum or something like that? I know there was a previous iteration, not of this site exactly but that many of the same people frequented before it shut down and it's really bugging me!

Nice to meet you btw! Can't believe you've been at it for quite so long! What's your poison if you don't mind me asking?
My position? I'm at least sitting upright at this moment.  /default_biggrin.png   I think you're thinking of the now defunct DBG ".COM" or something like that. My memory is defunct right along with that old forum. I used to visit (only lurking) that forum quite a bit. From what I've been reading it turned into nothing but a scammers paradise and was shut down.

Very nice to meet you as well my friend.

@mhzjunkie you confrontational? I never would have guessed. You must have left that persona at the door. I think he was asking about your DOC (poison) lol.

I haven't been on these forums long enough to remember Drug Buyers forum. Only know what I have read and that's that it started out good and ended up very bad.

@mhzjunkie you confrontational? I never would have guessed. You must have left that persona at the door. I think he was asking about your DOC (poison) lol.

I haven't been on these forums long enough to remember Drug Buyers forum. Only know what I have read and that's that it started out good and ended up very bad.
Thank you 2E, lord knows I'm trying. I used to be a complete moron, and an absolute jackarse. I was young and dumb and I thought all that was cool and fun. I enjoyed running around causing disruption. I think I may have gotten mixed up and just hung around with the wrong online crowd.

That old place had some very good and very useful information, that's why Chief is asking about it no doubt. I took a break from things at one point in my life. During that break that old forum must have flew all to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

As you can tell, I read very carefully, and pay close attention to what's being wrote.../default_rolleyes.gif  Good grief, and I just now noticed. Think I'll visit the eye doctor. /default_cool.png Might get me some ADD meds.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back