What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Mine was ATLA

Ruger2506

OPAL SPONSOR
Avatar the Last Airbender was, hell still is, one badass cartoon that goes above and beyond what you would expect from a childrens’ cartoon show.

I enjoyed it when it was in production, last year I enjoyed it on good ol’ cid.

COULD NOT RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH!

lol.  Do yourself a favor, and give it a chance.  The first season/episodes may seem a little childish, but it isn’t like that as you watch more. Don’t let that stop you from getting into seasons 2 and 3.

let me know what cartoons you loved during your childhood, or share your experience with ATLA if you have seen it before.

I must be old too 😂 Flintstones was amazing, Tom and Jerry too. Snagglepuss the lion I liked too but favourite was ThunderCats. Can’t beat The Muppet show for kids TV imo.

I’m not quite old enough to really remember The Flintstones, and Tom and Jerry… the newer episodes weren’t as good as the OGs from as early as the 40s lol

im in my mid 20s so I was watching Spongebob/Fairly odd parents/Jimmy Neutron

I got to witness some Rocket Power, Wild thornberriez, Hey Arnold! Just to name a few more good ones haha

Zoids, Gravity falls, Fosters home for imaginary friends, KnD, and pretty much most of toonami before it became a midnight block thing.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back