What'cha Gonna Be for Halloween?

• Thread starter Thread starter yellowbelly
  • Start date Start date
Y

yellowbelly

What'cha Gonna Be for Halloween?? 

A simple reply works, but costume pics Are Always Appreciated!!

Inquiring minds want to know....

Last edited:
@yellowbelly I absolutely love 💕 this! I guess because of my paganism my favorite Holliday is 🎃🕷🕸🦇👻💀👹 Halloween, sorry got carried away with the new emojis on the iOS update, lol. Hopefully I can enjoy passing out candy because I am having Surgery on Wednesday? As you can see by my activity I am bed bound until then, plus I have a lot of catching up with you ladies and gentlemen. I am perplexed what I can wear. I have all these ‘naughty costumes, my husband bought when I was in jail. Naughty Nurse, Sexy Paratrooper, Sexy Witch, etc... totally unapropiate for handling 🍭 candy out, Il go to go to spooky 👀 eyes, or amazon to see if theres more appropriate costumes but if I am good I will definitely post. I was thinking Marilyn Manson, because I got colored contacts years ago when I dressed as him, but kids today would be who the hell are you creepy lady, sorry i will lay off emojis I had to try them out on you of all people! 💕oops! If anyone has a place for online costumes please let me know, thanks in advance! Great idea @yellowbelly! Ill so you mine if you show me yours, lol!

@yellowbelly I absolutely love 💕 this! I guess because of my paganism my favorite Holliday is 🎃🕷🕸🦇👻💀👹 Halloween, sorry got carried away with the new emojis on the iOS update, lol. Hopefully I can enjoy passing out candy because I am having Surgery on Wednesday? As you can see by my activity I am bed bound until then, plus I have a lot of catching up with you ladies and gentlemen. I am perplexed what I can wear. I have all these ‘naughty costumes, my husband bought when I was in jail. Naughty Nurse, Sexy Paratrooper, Sexy Witch, etc... totally unapropiate for handling 🍭 candy out, Il go to go to spooky 👀 eyes, or amazon to see if theres more appropriate costumes but if I am good I will definitely post. I was thinking Marilyn Manson, because I got colored contacts years ago when I dressed as him, but kids today would be who the hell are you creepy lady, sorry i will lay off emojis I had to try them out on you of all people! 💕oops! If anyone has a place for online costumes please let me know, thanks in advance! Great idea @yellowbelly! Ill so you mine if you show me yours, lol!
I love your idea of Marilyn Manson!! That would be dopity dope! Unfortunately, I will be the Rambling Man on Halloween. Heading further south for the winter. Thankfully I won't be in the back seat of a Greyhound Bus! I WOULD like to be Jimi Hendrix for Halloween, but I don't quite have all the right gear....

@yellowbelly lmao! I know Dickie Betts wrote Rambling Man, but I could definitely see you as Duane Allman, or as I refer to as Duane Almond, that @2earls pointed out, lol! Can I get a point that they started as the Allman Joys! I have the long hair and makeup but do you think kids today would even know him? I still love going to adult Halloween 🎃 parties! It’s the one day you can dress like an idiot and no one cares! God I hope people posts here, I love looking at every little girl that dresses like some Disney Princess! I hope I can do it unfortunately my surgery is on Halloween I swear someone up there is punishing me for my past indiscretions! And just so everyone knows that you were actually born in the back of a greyhound bus! Don’t lie! Ha Ha! One more thing I have to find a way old picture I have on Facebook. My brother in-law dressed like Jimmy Hendrix one year he was in his thirties so you’re never to old to celebrate Halloween. But my son said dressing up and putting on a black face is unappropiate, hes so pc! But during these days he might actually be right for the first time! Considering last nights events about the man who killed 11 people, he’s an asshole antisemetic bigot! God I hate those people! Wake up its 2018, we aren’t in the 50’s anymore. My son thank Goodness doesn’t see color and either do I, after living in Berekely I was a minority! Love you Rambling Man! 💕💕💕

🧛‍♂️

Dracula

Last edited by a moderator:
@yellowbelly lmao! I know Dickie Betts wrote Rambling Man, but I could definitely see you as Duane Allman, or as I refer to as Duane Almond, that @2earls pointed out, lol! Can I get a point that they started as the Allman Joys! I have the long hair and makeup but do you think kids today would even know him? I still love going to adult Halloween 🎃 parties! It’s the one day you can dress like an idiot and no one cares! God I hope people posts here, I love looking at every little girl that dresses like some Disney Princess! I hope I can do it unfortunately my surgery is on Halloween I swear someone up there is punishing me for my past indiscretions! And just so everyone knows that you were actually born in the back of a greyhound bus! Don’t lie! Ha Ha! One more thing I have to find a way old picture I have on Facebook. My brother in-law dressed like Jimmy Hendrix one year he was in his thirties so you’re never to old to celebrate Halloween. But my son said dressing up and putting on a black face is unappropiate, hes so pc! But during these days he might actually be right for the first time! Considering last nights events about the man who killed 11 people, he’s an asshole antisemetic bigot! God I hate those people! Wake up its 2018, we aren’t in the 50’s anymore. My son thank Goodness doesn’t see color and either do I, after living in Berekely I was a minority! Love you Rambling Man! 💕💕💕

🧛‍♂️

Dracula
Yeah, pulling off  "Jimi" could be tough, since I am white, but I'm a huge Jimi fan. FUCK Blackface, White Face, Blue Face, Poo Face!! Sorry to be so blunt, but that is how I feel. When I was 7 years old, I dressed as an Indian Chief, with a bow and arrow and a huge head dress. Everyone loved the costume, including all the Natives. I lived right next to a native tribe, and everyone thought it was Great, and I actually played with the native kids, and made some new native friends.  Halloween allows you to be Whatever/Whoever the hell you want to be for 1 day. Megan Kelly of Fox News just got fired for having this EXACT conversation a couple days ago. (Not that I give a shit about Megan Kelly) Google what she said, and why she got fired, its complete BS. In 2018 you can't even look at someone of another ethnic background, without being accused of a hate crime. This isn't how I grew up, and my political views are down the middle, but shit is starting to get ridiculous!!. I agree, these loan gunman slaughter fests are getting out of hand!! I say bring back public hangings for criminals like these, and don't post their names and faces all over the news/internet. Speaking of...............Here's another classic...

1 minute ago, yellowbelly said:

Yeah, pulling off  "Jimi" could be tough, since I am white, but I'm a huge Jimi fan. FUCK Blackface, White Face, Blue Face, Poo Face!! Sorry to be so blunt, but that is how I feel. When I was 7 years old, I dressed as an Indian Chief, with a bow and arrow and a huge head dress. Everyone loved the costume, including all the Natives. I lived right next to a native tribe, and everyone thought it was Great, and I actually played with the native kids, and made some new native friends.  Halloween allows you to be Whatever/Whoever the hell you want to be for 1 day. Megan Kelly of Fox News just got fired for having this EXACT conversation a couple days ago. (Not that I give a shit about Megan Kelly) Google what she said, and why she got fired, its complete BS. In 2018 you can't even look at someone of another ethnic background, without being accused of a hate crime. This isn't how I grew up, and my political views are down the middle, but shit is starting to get ridiculous!!. I agree, these loan gunman slaughter fests are getting out of hand!! I say bring back public hangings for criminals like these, and don't post their names and faces all over the news/internet. Speaking of...............Here's another classic...

I was Jerry Garcia last Halloween. I'm a bit overweight, so I went as early 90s jerry

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back