Whats everyones PCT protocol?

trinity

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Like to hear what other people are doing how long for and doses.

Weeks 1-3 HCG 2500iu EOD

Weeks 1-3 HMG 75iu E4D

Weeks 1-2 Clomid 50mg ED

Weeks 1-3 Exemestane 25mg EOD

Weeks 4-6 Nolva 20mg ED HCG 1000iu EOD

HCG will suppress natural test production so I never used it for PCT but rather to keep the testes active while on cycle.  I'd run like 1,500iu MWF every other week while cycling.  Never used HMG, exemestane my anti E of choice on cycle, never used one in PCT.  If I was going to use an AI for PCT I would use exemestane because it has no estrogen rebound like some other AIs do.

PCT was always 2 weeks 100mg clomid/40mg nolvadex then 2 weeks 50/20 never had any trouble with recovery, everything was functioning pretty well within 3 weeks of starting PCT.  Now I'm on HRT.  I don't think it was from the couple of cycles I ran, I'm just middle aged now and my test isn't what it used to be, also it just feels good, best anti depressant ever.  I do like being on HRT and not having to  worry about PCT at all, I can run an 8 week blast or a nice 16 week long run and coming off is a breeze, though I guess it is kind of like never coming off.

Last edited:
HCG will suppress natural test production so I never used it for PCT but rather to keep the testes active while on cycle.  I'd run like 1,500iu MWF every other week while cycling.  Never used HMG, exemestane my anti E of choice on cycle, never used one in PCT.  If I was going to use an AI for PCT I would use exemestane because it has no estrogen rebound like some other AIs do.

PCT was always 2 weeks 100mg clomid/40mg nolvadex then 2 weeks 50/20 never had any trouble with recovery, everything was functioning pretty well within 3 weeks of starting PCT.  Now I'm on HRT.  I don't think it was from the couple of cycles I ran, I'm just middle aged now and my test isn't what it used to be, also it just feels good, best anti depressant ever.  I do like being on HRT and not having to  worry about PCT at all, I can run an 8 week blast or a nice 16 week long run and coming off is a breeze, though I guess it is kind of like never coming off.
HCG IMO is an absolute necessity in recovery.
I am finding the Exemestane being a type II suicidal AI pretty good at estrogen control in the PCT phase.
First time I have used it as well for this scenario.

100mg clomid would have me crying at adverts on TV. Far too strong a drug for myself at that dose.

Are you in the UK or US? We rarely see HRT being prescribed here in the UK. Instead they would rather the higher suicide rates.

I'm in the US, and i agree that clomid sucks.  It gives me weird cystic acne bumps, I thought the emotional ride was just my elevated estrogen I didn't know the clomid was responsible for me being so bitchy.  HCG protocols differ depending on who you talk to, some people swear its for a post cycle jumpstart and others for staving off testicular atrophy throughout a long cycle.  The Dr that put me on HRT didn't know what HCG was and when he looked it up he thought I was stupid for asking about it.  Then again he didn't know about aromatization either so...  

HRT is getting very common over here, though with our medical system it isn't so cheap, all the labs and Dr visits they want you to do get to be expensive.  Add to that the fact that for 1cc of 200mg test C it is $60-75.  I take 250mg of sustanon a week, I get it UGL so its 1/10th the cost.  250 is maxing out the weekly dosage for HRT but it feels nice, I also take 200mg of Masteron E every week as a light AI.  It is a lovely compound, no sides but has some light shoulder acne the first few month.

Last edited:
I used clomid 500iu every 3rd day during cycle .Pct used to only be clomid for 4 weeks

If you are in a bind chrysin amd stinging nettle are suppose to help and they are natural. Im sure I misspelled some words but had my son keeping me up all night. Anyway hope that help. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back