What's RC equivalent to Adderall?

flow3r

Just curious, for its stimulant and euphoric effects. Ty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Adderall is still your best option.

3-FMP is ok but tolerance raise in few days and u won't feel shit anymore.

If you can get Lisdexamphetamine (Elvanse) you scored the best. It will break in dextroamphetamine (Adderall) in your body, but it will do in a great way giving you ad adderall high but stable, stronger and clear for 6-7 hours without peakt.

I've also read some modafinil new analogues are pretty interesting as alternative, here is what i got:

"

Mainstreams:

Adrafinil - likely the first of the bunch, possible strain on the liver, needs time to partly metabolize to moda, effects iffy, less predictable, made in France (not used anymore in France, or most everywhere, hence a "supplement"/nootropic)

Modafinil - an improvement to sorta take out one of the middle men in metabolization, faster onset, less iffy duration as well as effects, they also differ, as in histaminergic effects are far more significant in comparison to the parent adra, which is also on par with being a greater nootropic (unfortunately, sides are also more definite because of this)

Armodafinil - yet another improvement, was an attempt to use as an enhancement in armed forces (maybe still is, hadn't kept track of this to be honest), it's an enantiomer of moda, the more potent one, with even less iffy effects and duration (more consistency in all departments), longer half-life, greater dopaminergic and anti-serotonergic effects with similar/less potent histaminergic effects... This you could call more of a pharma drug than a supp/noot (also why this is the strongest of afinils to date)

Experimentals:

CRL-40,941 (fladrafinil) - an iffy attempt at an improvement of adrafinil, supposedly has additional effects that adra doesn't carry (prob read this), like anti-psychotic ones (they're most likely related to dopaminergic modulation rather than outright ups, seeing as how adra is not potent enough to couse significant DA ups to begin with, while this one might target DA sites bit more specifically, but still not that potently as compared to later mainstream afinils). It also looses some main stimulatory afinil effects, prob because it's supposedly a more potent glutamatergic than a histaminergic (most mainstream afinil stimulating effects come form playing around with histamine, the mild DA binding is more of an addition, all this being less of a case only regarding armo)...

CRL-40,940 (flmodafinil) - an iffy attempt at an improvement of later afinils, only succeeded in upping DAT binding potency (supposedly, most reports state the contrary), else is more iffy, including histaminergic effects. Supposed to be a moda/armo replacement, failed in that. Also supposed to carry less toxicity compared to the two, which again wasn't really proven (however, attempts were made in that)

CE-123 - won't find this one to buy anywhere, and this prob won't change (abandoned). I've seen this at 99sarms, but i'd go so far as to question the validity of that (no disrespect to any clients of the vendor, just an opinion...). Was supposed to be more potent in DA effects still, compared to peers

Hydrafinil (9-flourenol) - we all prob know this damn insecticide derivative, with very inconsistent effects. It's more of a glutamatergic than anything, binding affinities to H and DA sites are weaker in comparison to mainstreams, anti-serotonergic effects are almost non-existent... Don't wanna sound out-of-my-ass'y, but think this one was prob the most sorry attempt at a "nootropic eugaroic" marketing if i ever saw one... Anyway, i'd just stick with moda/armo here...

About it. All in all, i'm thinking armo might be the best bet if one's looking for a pep as well as a boost in attention, if less pep, moda is the next best thing maybe..."

I was prescribed modafinil and armodafinl. If you haven't taken addies in about a week, the first time you take these two it might feel like an addie and maybe the second dose too. However, after that for me at least my body got use to them very quick and only did its regular purpose of keeping me away (like caffeine would). 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back