What's the best brand carts

Biskoinferno

I've been wondering what other ppl think is the best brand cart that they have experienced. ( Not just heard about) I had this strain "dirty sprite" that was 97.5% but can't remember who made it . I lookup the strain and several companies make it so I'm going to have to ask the vendor.

FRIEND is in the PW protected area and treated me very well . Several orders Everything from Exotic flowers to Top Shelf carts , budget carts and edibles anything a dispensary has I've been all good with him..... 

Looking forward to hearing your input.

Regards

I've been wondering what other ppl think is the best brand cart that they have experienced. ( Not just heard about) I had this strain "dirty sprite" that was 97.5% but can't remember who made it . I lookup the strain and several companies make it so I'm going to have to ask the vendor.

FRIEND is in the PW protected area and treated me very well . Several orders Everything from Exotic flowers to Top Shelf carts , budget carts and edibles anything a dispensary has I've been all good with him..... 

Regards
Thank you for the kind words. The "Dirty Sprite" was a local brand that I can try sourcing again for you in the future, I didn't know you liked it THAT much :lol:

Thank you for the kind words. The "Dirty Sprite" was a local brand that I can try sourcing again for you in the future, I didn't know you liked it THAT much :lol:

Regards
Well, hello there my... Lack of a better term.. Old friend. Hahaha. I know you don't remember me but we did a lot of business when this forum first came around. Glad to see you're still here! I'll shoot you an email real soon, buddy. 

Last edited:
As the previous owner of several vape shops,  I can easily say Banger Carts are the best on the market at the moment...   100% Ceramic...   The hits are insane, like hitting off a bong....    We have them in stock.  caligirlsmenu@countermail.com

As the previous owner of several vape shops,  I can easily say Banger Carts are the best on the market at the moment...   100% Ceramic...   The hits are insane, like hitting off a bong....    We have them in stock.  caligirlsmenu@countermail.com
My bad I thought they were plastic mostly so my review on them is off.

I did mention that the Lemonchello tasted great. Lol I was wondering why it tasted so good your saying due to being ceramic the flavor is better. OK I'll go with that one. 

Well, hello there my... Lack of a better term.. Old friend. Hahaha. I know you don't remember me but we did a lot of business when this forum first came around. Glad to see you're still here! I'll shoot you an email real soon, buddy. 
What are you talking about ? Shoot me a email ,you don't have my email my friend.... If your someone I did biz with i would remember you.

Regards

Craft carts from trusted artisan. Inexpensive, potent, and no worries about my lung health. But sharing would be against community regulations.

Runtz is the best budget brand I've ever tried. Smooth, potent and cheap.

The best carts I’ve had are actually luster pods.No matter what brand I’ve had they have always been on point.I’ve yet to go back to regular carts since.Idk what is about them but they just taste better and hits like a champ.

Unpopular opinion. But carts r the most dangerous poison filled thc product in the game. Not a single LEGAL ca brand I know sells only clean dis. If it fails they pack it up in the same branding and push it to there street brokers. Or keep them in the corner of the stock shelf and sell them in store to ppl they know will never check. Not to mention the D8 cut ALL the legal brands r doing to save 20-30% on costs. To consider making dis u have to have some pretty dirty oldddd bad weed to start with, no1 making dis out of fresh fire trim, it’s shit been sitting for years often from mega grows. I sell carts, but we also make our own dis. I’m just saying the pen game is the dirtiest most poisonous game in thc. Makes the assholes pushing bad crc look like priests. It’s like a 30 bucks for a pest test from sc labs...buya kingpen, hevy hitter, or whatever the hot brand is rn and test it....U’ll regret every pen u smoked from then on 

Craft carts from trusted artisan. Inexpensive, potent, and no worries about my lung health. But sharing would be against community regulations.

Runtz is the best budget brand I've ever tried. Smooth, potent and cheap.
What craft carts from Trusted artisans r u talking about? How much do u think a complete proper distillation setup is? It’s the similar  tech to how we turn crude oil into gasoline with....if it was a cheap craft process prbly be more competitors. Also it’s not As easy S a machine, takes years of work to perfect color and eliminate as many chemicals as possible....craft small time producers 99% of there time buy bulk liters from the big boys 

Unpopular opinion. But carts r the most dangerous poison filled thc product in the game. Not a single LEGAL ca brand I know sells only clean dis. If it fails they pack it up in the same branding and push it to there street brokers. Or keep them in the corner of the stock shelf and sell them in store to ppl they know will never check. Not to mention the D8 cut ALL the legal brands r doing to save 20-30% on costs. To consider making dis u have to have some pretty dirty oldddd bad weed to start with, no1 making dis out of fresh fire trim, it’s shit been sitting for years often from mega grows. I sell carts, but we also make our own dis. I’m just saying the pen game is the dirtiest most poisonous game in thc. Makes the assholes pushing bad crc look like priests. It’s like a 30 bucks for a pest test from sc labs...buya kingpen, hevy hitter, or whatever the hot brand is rn and test it....U’ll regret every pen u smoked from then on 
Sheesh, carts are all I really use but your post scares me.  😱 I  mean I knew they weren't as clean as they say but I'm getting blackmarket ones and never tested them.  Honestly,  I  think I want to be ignorant about it because I had no other sources 

@Carbon Broome

I wouldn't worry too much. It's like worrying about the chemicals that growers may have used on their plants or about whether or not the dealer laced it with PCP or meth or coke.

There are trustworthy producers out there who, yes, are bootlegging, but are honest about it and take pride in their craft. The empty carts are a dollar or less. The extraction process destroys much in the process that basically it's not worth running quality strains of flower through it, so it's often the cheapeast flower available (yes, even shake). Then the extraction setup is mostly a fixed cost (some even allow the extraction media to be partly reclaimed). (Even the bootleg brand-name packaging to box the cart in are pennies in bulk.) All these factors work together to explain how it's possible to sell a quality bootleg product at $10-20/pop (depending on quantity).

But hey, you can always go back and buy flower and get a dry herb vape. I'd say now more than before there's lots of clean flower to be found because there's so much of it and prices have come down that lacing it just isn't a concern (not that it was ever a huge concern before) .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little old school and wrapping my head around paying twice as much for a vape cart that's "artisanal" or single strain doesn't add up for me.  If it's 90% thc and they have to add terps in for taste how is that artisanal?  If they can tell me how it is produced, the thc/cbd level and the base oil I'm ok with it.  How much higher can I get from a single strain if the process strips out the terpenes and they only add back in one for flavor?

I've also only gotten them from my MMJ card in my state or from a dispensary in Colorado.  To me it it seems that it's mostly marketing at the high dollar levels.  I like the 1-1 or 3-1 thc to cbd ones for sleeping.  I have had verawell, trulieve house brand and a few others.  I never get the ones that are "flavored" and look forward to seeing more terpenes in them.  Screw the ones from famous people.

No one should ever be lacing pot.  It's just sacrilegious. 

Regards
How can I get a password

I brought @Friend here my man. We used to chat daily He was the one with the Dirty Sprite but hasn’t had it in a long time . Now I just grow my own bouquet of flowers. This seedbank I use is top notch……./
Thanks buddy ‘

Regards
Hey Mate, have you heard from Friend lately? He's gone dark now for a couple months.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back