Whats The Real Deal With Ss4U? (My Own Experience + Rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePlanet

I've never posted a thread before so I hope this is within forum rules. If it's not, I apologize. But I had to document this.

For the last 3 years or so my 2 main suppliers have been TTM2 & Starlite (mainly TTM). Which is why I never really need to use these forums. I use to be a member on the old DB forums but didn't post much there either. Back in those days I used airsealed a lot and halfpricedmeds both of which shut down along time ago (although I miss airsealed till this day... their powdered anabolics were top notch).

Anyway, something weird happened like 4-6 months ago. I decided to roll my money with a seemingly less trusted vendor, SS4U. Just cause of their prices.

First order, shipping took 10 days, quality was great, and I was very pleased. But I was bothered, bewildered and confused as to why their thread was such a mess. 

So 6-8 weeks later I placed my second order with these people. First time I ordered 4 different types of benzos this time I just ordered x's, v's and k's. Shipping was 12 days and once again everything went perfect. I was happy.

But then I came back to leave feedback and noticed their thread was closed. Which bothered me a bit and I was gonna pm a mod but I didn't wanna be a pest.

Now, let me get to the point. My last order.

I sent payment roughly 2 1/2 weeks ago. It took 3 days to get a response (which is typical). Basically like, "We've received funds and will update with tracking". Then at the 7 day mark they responded to apologize and say they were having a postal strike. They basically just requested to be patient. I got bugged out cause I had no idea if they were really having a postal strike. I wanted to ask in their thread but once again it was locked. So I personally assumed, "that money is gone, no big deal" and I forgot about the order.

Approx 7 days later (around 2 weeks after paying) they updated saying "thank you for your loyalty and trust, the postal strike is over and here is your tracking #".

I was rather surprised since I hadn't heard from them in a week.

But here is where things get even weirder.

**5** days later the mailman comes knocking. I see the package in his hand and immediately knew it was SS4U. Then I think, "what the heck?.... that was REALLY FAST". I also had to sign for it (which I did). That's when I realized they paid extra money on their own to ship EXPRESS mail. And naturally I was shocked. Cause I wondered, "how many other people did they do this with"? Did they pay express for everyone? Cause that's A LOT of extra shipping fees just to keep customers loyal. 

Now here is where things get even weirder.

I open the package and 1/3 of my whole order is missing. No k pins lol.

I wasn't mad just disappointed. And I wound up writing them back a page long email in a very calm way. I started off saying, "This will be my last communication with you so you can read it or not, I don't really care". Then I went on explaining how 1/3 of my order was missing and how "THIS is the reason your thread on DGB forums was locked". I told them they had an 80% rating on this forum. Which means 1/5 customers who give them money will experience some type of problem, small or big. And I don't know how accurate that number is I just know SOMETHING is weird about their business. I also gave them some business advice. I told them their prices were extremely low. And how I thought that was hurting their business. I told them if they raised their prices just a little bit, they could hire more staff, run a better outfit and still be competitively priced. I even told them to read the feedback from their competitors on this forum. Claiming "DBG is very popular, those 2 IOP's are your biggest competitors and you can probably learn a lot from them". 

Long story short, I was 100% sure after I wrote that message I wouldn't hear from them ever again. Not so much cause I was insulting I was just very bold and honest. Saying, "there is no way I could trust you with another dollar of my money". And I genuinely tried to give them honest customer feedback.

To my surprise they messaged me back twice.

The first message explained due to the strike they were dividing up orders. So they could ship the first half and get it to their customers fast. Then they would ship the rest. And like an hour later I got a shipping # for the 2nd half of my order. At which point I felt like an asshole. Cause I realized they paid express not just on my 1st order but my 2nd one as well. 

Which is why I'm here. Theres gotta be some long term customers of SS4U who can explain what their deal is.

The issues I've seen from this forum and personal experience are:

1) Long term IOP users are use to a certain degree of consistency and speed. Like TTM always updates you fast after they get your $$$. Starlite too. Although it usually takes SL 3-6 days to ship each package.

2) SS4U isn't like that. After you send them your money, you NEED to know that they will NOT respond or update you for a few days minimum.

3) I think this makes a lot of people paranoid so they start harassing or accusing them of things... when it's really just standard protocol.

4) Based on their thread, it seems like most people dont' get a tracking # for 7 days or so, right before their order arrives.

5) Their thread is a complete mess (more on this in a bit)

However, ultimately it seems like they care about about their customers. And like most people wind up getting their orders.

I think 1 major problem is their thread was started as a >>poll. TTM and SL don't have polls.

What does that poll even mean?

That 80% number? I feel like it detracts from the thread and primes people for confusion.

The question is vague and ambiguous asking verbatim, "was this pharmacy 'good' to you"?

But shouldn't the real question be, "Did you eventually receive the meds you ordered"?

I can't imagine how many noobs have sent SS4U a payment, then they didn't get an update those first 2-3 days and clicked "no" in the poll. Only to later realize that's just how they work.

I also see various people questioning the quality of their pks. But I've seen people do the same thing with TTM and SL. Most importantly though, what I see is a ton of irrelevant banter that has nothing to do with whether people received. Just look at page 37 - '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I counted 14/20 posts that have nothing to do with reviewing the pharmacy. For all I know that entire thread could be cut in half. And I hope that doesn't come off the wrong way. I'm extremely grateful for this forum. I realize it is a privilege, not a right, and nobody owes anyone anything on here. I just think that thread is confusing for somewhat obvious reasons. People should only be able to post whether they received or not and how the quality was. Don't go ranting on about your own bias towards indian meds. Place an order or don't say anything.

What do you guys think? AFAIK this place has been around a looong time. Long enough to establish whether they're reputable or not. My own limited experience tells me they are reputable for the type of meds I need (benzos). But I wanna see what other people think. Finally, it does seem sad that these people were going through a strike (I should say allegedly) and paid express on 2 packages when I paid cheap airmail shipping for 1 package. I feel like an IOP who's willing to go that far to keep loyal customers deserves a bit more trust.

Am I wrong or what?  /default_happy.png

-BP

If a thread is locked, that means that there is to be no more discussion about them. If you see a locked thread, you shouldnt just ignore that and start a new thread. It means that the forum administrator thinks we are done discussing that subject. Period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back