What's Up Ya'll?

AMKR

Hello, my fellow DBG members - as everyone was real nice welcoming me to the boards I figured I'd introduce my self formally. I'm AMKR - that's Abolish Mundane Konception's of Reality. That's my nom' de plume - I'm a rapper in quite a few groups aswell as a solo musician - currently a member of Source Auras with Josh Grooves, Aeons Old with Motion (formerly Old King), Air Loom Gang with Alhazred, Vice Versa aka Blunted Sultan and Old Owl aswell as working on a solo album produced entirely by a dutch-style hardcore techno producer BADMiND. Not trying to solicit my music to anyone but that's really all there is to know about me, I've been a rapper for 6 years now - been a part of the underground hip hop and horrorcore scene since I was 12 years old (now I'm 24 haha) street teaming with the original incarnation of Slaughterahz United (a club/street team that rewarded its members with free exclusive SU only albums for promoting and putting in work/prooving it haha), and was for a very long time a webmaster/moderator of the original KillMusick website (no longer affiliated, as its changed ownership) creating the artists section, including writing original biographies from scratch, compiliing discographies (back when you had to DIG for info, pre-discogs type sites, talking to collectors in local scenes to get all the rarities lost to time), writing track by track full length cd reviews (even towards the end - getting albums in exchange for reviews), updating the news, moderating the forums and writing questions/conducting exclusive interviews with various artists throughout the years).

I really don't know what else to say about myself. I'm an occultist/magickian - practice mostly Thelema and Chaos Magick - but I dabble in oriental/occidental from all types of organizations (Golden Dawn, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Church of the Subgenius, Discordianism) and mysticism/religion - taking from it what I deem useful, leaving the filler. I love the writing of Robert Anton Wilson (Cosmic Trigger, Illuminatus!) & Phillip K Dick (VALIS, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, We Can Remeber It For You, Wholesale - UBIK - and thousands more).

I'm a huge fan of anime, horror movies and Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Any MSTies out there?!) (aswell as their successor projects Cinematic Titanic, The FIlm Crew and Riff Trax). Before I was an underground hip hop musician - I was an avid collector of horrorcore, a sub-genre of rap consisting of darker horror themes - at one time having easily one of the biggest collections of all (I most certainly have been surpassed as Ive had to sell parts of my collection, and stop collecting simply because all my money goes into being an musical artist myself now). Other than that - there's not much else to say. I can, and will at times blab on for days if allowed, so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

Much love my brethren, I love the forums thus far, appreciate the kind welcome I got. Look forward to lots of discussions, chatting and getting to know you all. Don't hesitate to hit me up, I'm all about good vibes!
93/93!
-AMKR

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to DBG!

I also am into spiritualism, am a huge movie buff, play piano/sing, and it seems we do have some things in common.

Read and learn.  Make some intelligent posts.  In no time you will be familiar with the forum and have friends here.

Denise

Welcome aboard!  And yes READING is one of the most important thing...Read the rules.....We have a great mod and admin staff along with some amazing members that would be able to help...

KK

Hello to All Im new here . Just wanted to say Hi and look forward to this great community.BB

Did  not want to say alot in the shout box.......Read the threads as i suggested......Also if you have any question there is a great mod squad and Admin also....Also quite a few people that would be glad to answer any question you might have..

KK

Thank you very much .Heard this was a friendly forum with very nice people willing to help thank you BB .

Thank you very much .Heard this was a friendly forum with very nice people willing to help thank you BB .
Yes, we are indeed a friendly lot here at DBG. Our security force is also top notch, and I'm sure you'll find the exits clearly marked.

Welcome to the forums brother. and from what i have seen here in the US, it seems that if lately dutch and swedish freestyle battles are taking over the freestyle battle scene even here in the US. Do you freestlye at all

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back