Whats Your Extreme Sport Hobby

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
i started with aggressive inline skating from age 12-27 gave that hope due to many leg injures, picked up surfing real quick and never turned back, really love the waves and the rush you get from riding a line down to the shore line,

anyone got any hobbies they like

Masturbating with my left hand... It takes fucking ages!!

I only know this as my 'regular' right hand was out of action when I was a young teenager. I broke it playing football..

It just happened to coincide with the start of my masturbating career : (

Man that was an extreme month : )...

~P~

Boxed as a youth/young adult, not really extreme I suppose, but certainly painful on occasion. Plenty of occasions actually haha

duh masturbating is always extreme especially to a good online site with many vids /default_smile.png 

I used to go skydiving quite a bit. Very expensive though. My friend that started the classes with me had the money to buy her own equipment. Sadly, I did not.

I love extreme, adrenaline packed experiences. My last one was going down the Olympic bobsled course in Park City, Utah. That was one wild ride!

No extreme sports but I do triathlons. My goal this year is to do two Olympic tri's.

No extreme sports but I do triathlons. My goal this year is to do two Olympic tri's.
My girlfriend done her first one two years ago and caught that triathlon bug, I am happy for her of course, she does the "iron man" stuff nowadays, but I hate running after getting forced into doing it as part of training as a youngster. Big up to you though, they are very impressive events to finish! Respect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dating crazy women. The extreme part is cutting ties with them and then they text "but I love you" after 1 date. Let me add 1 date where we left in separate vehicles after dinner.

I used to go skydiving quite a bit. Very expensive though. My friend that started the classes with me had the money to buy her own equipment. Sadly, I did not.

I love extreme, adrenaline packed experiences. My last one was going down the Olympic bobsled course in Park City, Utah. That was one wild ride!
I'm the same. I am a speed addict(not the drug) Unfortunately its why I'm in so much pain and have to take meds.

I used to sand drag race Banshee's and held many records until my transmission decided to lock up on me one day at 90mph and I went over the bars landing on my shoulder and went from 90-0 instantly because it was sand. 5 surgeries and the still can't repair. /default_sad.png

I used to be an Extreme skier and snowboarder but haven't been since shoulder injury. I'm planning on doing it again, just not the way I used to ski/ride by dropping 60ft. cliffs. I lived in UT for many years and rode at one of the most extreme places in the US Snowbird. Steep and deep and the greatest snow on earth. I also do a lot of canyoneering and mountain climbing but more like hiking since injury.

My extreme sport as well. NOTHING in my experience surpasses falling through the air down towards the earth then pulling your chute and it’s completely silent. As a kid I would dream of falling. That’s the exact feeling...must be our ancient connection to birds .

falling from the sky smack down to the ground is also a great extreme feeling :/ just make sure you jump right below the atmosphere before space :/  HIGH MAGNITUDE JUMP! NO REGRETZ! 

only do this if you drank a redbull because it gives you wings. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back