What's Your Vitamin Of Choice?

d.j.rek1

I like the mello Vits. Like banna**ns ,aka K pin V@lz because of the time they last and the Muscle Relaxer in V@l are not in Aplz..for a bang don't get me wrong I hit up my Sticks a lot......But a Nice 20mg of V is sooooo relaxing after a 12 hour work Day...

just wondering Members opinions .....I can't forget the K salz those pretty little blue babies....I Guess I eat em All .....ummmmm Now think I might have a Problem lol.....I really can't think of a Vitamin i have not had ..Gadrz,Denvz the Top of the Chain .....

~DJ1~

Mods please remove this topic as I did not know it was elsewhere posted ..great thanks.....

Purple DRANK! Yummy! YUMMY! If ya got 500 bucks, i can getz you sum. Lol! Ruff riders!

IF anyone means ACTUAL vitamins,  then the following are great for helping the nervous system after prolonged alcohol/benz use:

Vitamin B12 complex, Thiamine,  Choline & Inositol

luv me some B12s.  and a generally good all around b complex!

Lol ya'll are nuts, I love it. My favorite vitamin I gotta say is RH. Road head. Really makes the day wonderful ya know

I just don't know anymore. I've been taking many vitamins every morning, but I still seem to catch a cold or get the flu so everyone else does.

I think it's basically a money grab. One week they say Vitamin C is a must, next week they say Omega 3.

Personally, healthy, fresh, organically grown food is the best vitamin.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF anyone means ACTUAL vitamins,  then the following are great for helping the nervous system after prolonged alcohol/benz use:

Vitamin B12 complex, Thiamine,  Choline & Inositol
I was checking on this thread because I assumed vitamin recommendations literally meant vitamins!! If you happen to know more about how B-12, Thiamine, Choline and Inositol work in combination to repair the damage caused from alcohol and benzo use, I would love the education. I do take B-12 daily (oral spray) and receive B12 injections about every three months. The other three vitamins you mentioned I've never heard of before (is choline one of the vitamins found in eggs?). If it's helpful to understand why I'm asking....I eliminated daily wine consumption approximately six months ago (3-4 glasses per/night) - but have found I've increased my Valium and Ambien usage - which both work a lot like alcohol in terms of mind and body relaxation. So basically, I just substituted!!

Also, I remember researching this topic online and it was suggested that candida overgrowth occurs with chronic alcohol consumption...and anti-fungal medications, along with a strict sugar-free diet over the course of 3-6 months will help eliminate cravings, in addition to promoting overall better health.

I realize this is an old thread - so please, no rush!! Just curious to learn!!

Bloom

Vitamin B complex gives me the shakes. Unless it's just a small amount within a multi-vitamin, I don't take it alone. Like I used to take Vitamin B 100's and even dropped down to 50's,but they intensified my anxiety and had NO effect on lessening a hangover, prior to, while, or after drinking; as was the common claim made at the time.

I find inositol and a vit B complex works a treat for my OCD.... well.... Not a treat, but it does seem to make things better.... However, something I can thoroughly recommend is Liposomal vitamin C..... It's a liquid form that you can even make yourself... However, I don't have the patience for all that malarchy, so I buy it pre-made....

It utilises nanotechnology liposomes which your body readily absorbs, thus no wastage... And as your body cannot assimilate enough vit c in tablet form, without literally shitting yourself all day, it's ideal... In fact, the only thing more efficient than liposomal vit C is an intravenous Vit C drip.

With Liposomal vit c, one 5ml teaspoon is 1000mg of vit C.... Much more than you could ever assimilate in tablet form....

Look it up, it's the shit :-)

It's usually made with Soy lecithin, just make sure it's non-GMO, cause you don't need any of that crap in you!!

Not really a vitamin although they are natural and certainly not pharmaceutical: Spirulina and also pure Coconut Oil/butter which I eat by the spoonful everyday to help suppress my appetite and provide nutrients.

Not really a vitamin although they are natural and certainly not pharmaceutical: Spirulina and also pure Coconut Oil/butter which I eat by the spoonful everyday to help suppress my appetite and provide nutrients.
awesome! i eat coconut oil by the spoonful as well. /default_wink.png

vitamin D is amazing. and free compliments of the sun! /default_smile.png

vitamins are one of the few things i "indulge" in & i buy the pricy whole food vitamins. i believe they absorb better in "food" form. i ran out a week or 2 ago and my nails look awful and i've been feeling tired, so maybe they do actually work well.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back