When to be suspicious over shipping?

camcam

My last order went to the usual distribution center, to my post office, to another random post office, back to the dist center, and then finally back to the right post office and delivered. I was paranoid as hell even though I'm not ordering anything illegal. When is the time to be sketched out? If the package was truly being seized for some kind of controlled delivery, would they even allow it to get scanned like that?

If it was like a “phone charger” dude I would just chalk it up to lots of wierd scans. Maybe if somebody was more info can offer a better suggestion, but from what I’ve read any CD they usually keep to minimal scans. all the crazy shit going on all over the world. It would seem like there would be some other things to focus on them legal “phone chargers.”

My last order went to the usual distribution center, to my post office, to another random post office, back to the dist center, and then finally back to the right post office and delivered. I was paranoid as hell even though I'm not ordering anything illegal. When is the time to be sketched out? If the package was truly being seized for some kind of controlled delivery, would they even allow it to get scanned like that?
I had one take a bounce to a poast orifice about an hour away after it'd been at the local one and the scan for the other p0 was deleted later. I was sure I was finally done and expected to be raided like Pablo Escobar. Let it sit for a week in a metal box to block any transmitters for a week before I finally opened it. Apparently just normal four letter shenanigans because nothing happened.

Oh no, you will know there is a problem with old school right away. In my experience, the scan showed a stop, right after it was picked up, and when I googled it, it was clear there was a problem as the scan it was sent to was "old school rug interdiction" location.

Then my phone rang not too long after amd the caller ID showed that name.

What I learned is if it's a legal issue there has to be a clean chain of custody so it's not going through a bunch of hands.

Added that to my list of traumas and PTSD.

I've had packs enter them leave my state and fart around for awhile before coming back. It's no big deal.

When it doesn’t come and you get a valentines letter instead. Then it’s 99% chance that’s all that will happen. If you see the mailman, but not ur reg and looking like he has 2 jackets on and a chain underneath. Then worry, but I’m sure that ain’t the case.

Oh no, you will know there is a problem with old school right away. In my experience, the scan showed a stop, right after it was picked up, and when I googled it, it was clear there was a problem as the scan it was sent to was "old school rug interdiction" location.

Then my phone rang not too long after amd the caller ID showed that name.

What I learned is if it's a legal issue there has to be a clean chain of custody so it's not going through a bunch of hands.

Added that to my list of traumas and PTSD.
With the kerning I read 'rug interdiction' as 'nug interdiction' which still tracked.

Well just like you we can only guess and I think that tracking isn't an indicator of whether a controlled delivery is going to happen to you or not. Sometimes packages take weird routes for whatever reason.

The poastal cahps are hip to people checking tracking and burning their mags before they come ask about recycling. It's not going to say see zd if they are going to come visit. Maybe after subscriber disappears but not b4. Check coort wreck ords for fresher tee ens and look up with something like Savvy Teen Track 4 examples.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back