whens the last time you got a love letter

Nirvanadone87

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
just thought it would be cool to see (i guess not really cool lol) what everyones last love letter was from (like what was seized) and how long has it been sense you had one ,

i have had about a dozen love letters in my time but recently had been going on about 2 or 3 years without one until a week or 2 ago ordered 400 Etizest and 200 pain o soma from singapore im sure they rattled like crazy with all the blister packs an they sent me the old empty box with a love letter in it ,

what about you guys when was your last LL?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't gotten any in 4ish years when i got two back-to-back.  One was similar to your recent one, where i ordered etizilaam for a friend who was too nervous to do it, but id never ordered blisters and wasn't thinking and so got heaps and prolly the same thing happened where the rattle rattle gave it away and all i ended up with was a customs tape decorated box with letter.  The other was for some now rare RCs.  Getting them back-to-back was made me worry i was on a list (extremely unlikely of course...but paranoia!!).  Was moving shortly thereafter so just waited to order anything else and haven't had any issues since!  Commence wood knocking.........

just thought it would be cool to see (i guess not really cool lol) what everyones last love letter was from (like what was seized) and how long has it been sense you had one ,

i have had about a dozen love letters in my time but recently had been going on about 2 or 3 years without one until a week or 2 ago ordered 400 Etizest and 200 pain o soma from singapore im sure they rattled like crazy with all the blister packs an they sent me the old empty box with a love letter in it ,

what about you guys when was your last LL?
I got one in mid-July from the west coast of the US.   It was the first one I have gotten since about 8-10 years. The last one was from east coast.  

I was expecting 4 gifts from a very well known and respected vendor and was surprised because I don't think I've every heard rattling in his packages. 

So I am not sure how that all works - meaning "What happened??" .   I don't ask.  I move ahead

On a side note,  some folks ask this shop owner to replace their seized items but I've never felt it was right,  like,  it wasn't his fault - it's out of his hands once it crosses over....

Anyway, I am doing more business as usual with this store and this time it's gonna be 5 gifts, so crossed fingers, hoping for the best outcomes !  :D

Its also a possibility that the v3ndor was r3d flagged kind of along the lines of $moky ch3m sh0p

Its also a possibility that the v3ndor was r3d flagged kind of along the lines of $moky ch3m sh0p
Was that directed to my post, Sourdour ?  If so,  anythings possible, but I think if that was the case,  because of the popularity of this vendor,  you'd be hearing more than from me.   Praying that's never the case.   

I got one in mid-July from the west coast of the US.   It was the first one I have gotten since about 8-10 years. The last one was from east coast.  

I was expecting 4 gifts from a very well known and respected vendor and was surprised because I don't think I've every heard rattling in his packages. 

So I am not sure how that all works - meaning "What happened??" .   I don't ask.  I move ahead

On a side note,  some folks ask this shop owner to replace their seized items but I've never felt it was right,  like,  it wasn't his fault - it's out of his hands once it crosses over....

Anyway, I am doing more business as usual with this store and this time it's gonna be 5 gifts, so crossed fingers, hoping for the best outcomes !  :D
mine was out west letter also when normally all my stuff goes threw the east coast facility

How can you tell where it comes from ?  I do recall last LL was at customs in JFK if I am not mistaken 
i seen on my tracking that it went to west coast isc took a long time there like 5 or 10 days then they sent it on just a empty box with the LL inside and customs tape on the box 

Last edited by a moderator:
i seen on my tracking that it went to west coast isc took a long time there like 5 or 10 days then they sent it on just a empty box with the LL inside and customs tape on the box 
I never get any tracking numbers with the vendor I use, so I never thought of that.  My love letters came directly from the department in their envelopes.  You get the container with the letter taped to it ?    That's pretty mean if thats the case.    But I don't know if mods want us to talk about this stuff any more,  

I never get any tracking numbers with the vendor I use, so I never thought of that.  My love letters came directly from the department in their envelopes.  You get the container with the letter taped to it ?    That's pretty mean if thats the case.    But I don't know if mods want us to talk about this stuff any more,  
its the 1st time i have got it in the original box from the vendor with the contents removed and a letter inside the box instead of my items normally just get a letter in an envelope in the past

has anyone had a domestic letter(priority}_____ stuck with it saing {in transit} for 10 days?????-------with holidays coming up-------------i figure this is lost---i would like any more experienced people opinions----

Haven't gotten any in 4ish years when i got two back-to-back. One was similar to your recent one, where i ordered etizilaam for a friend who was too nervous to do it, but id never ordered blisters and wasn't thinking and so got heaps and prolly the same thing happened where the rattle rattle gave it away and all i ended up with was a customs tape decorated box with letter. The other was for some now rare RCs. Getting them back-to-back was made me worry i was on a list (extremely unlikely of course...but paranoia!!). Was moving shortly thereafter so just waited to order anything else and haven't had any issues since! Commence wood knocking.........
May I ask what is a “love letter?”

10+ years ago. And then a few days later the magazines still showed up! To be fair I haven’t used OP’s in years. Not bc of any bad experience. I just started playing the game differently, but if I could go back to those simpler times I would.

A bit late on this subject, but it got me to thinking... I had two packages never get delivered (by a vendor who's active on here) a little less than a year ago, but never received any LL. The last written thing has to have been at least 5 years ago. I wonder whether US CBP decided it was a waste of time to send all that paper for small intercepts? (I know at least 2 packages from a now-gone UK vendor got snagged around the time of their shutdown...)

I once had a Phillipines order, about two decades ago, get intercepted and opened. They let it go through though. So wierd, had tape from the FDA all over it though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back