Whew.. Lots of Info.. And New

Hellll-O, 

I spent a couple of days as a guest trying to learn how to use this.  I have never posted to a forum.  Yikes!  I think I'm pretty informed and most importantly thankful.  You can guess from my profile name, I am a female bodybuilder.  I was injured a couple of months ago and FP is locked up tight with help pharmaceuticals.  I spend at least an hour a day theorizing on why they are so nonhelpful, (and you can laugh but you've probably thought of this too) , deciding it's a conspiracy to push people to buy illegally so they can make money with arrests.  

I am also a long time user of suboxone, so I will be posting on that disaster too.  I visit pain management every month.  I have read horror stories and I have experienced side effects. 

Both my knees are trashed and I don't know when they will be better.  It happened overnight and I swear the subs have something to do with it.  If I can get off these things, I sure hope my receptors go back to normal.  I've read they don't, or either don't for a long time.

On the flip, I have an amaza-balls dog that I would not survive without, and two wonderful children although I do not see my son because his dad has alienated him from me.  I see my daughter often and we share a really close relationship... Very grateful for her as well.  

So, that's all about me.  I'm excited to belong to a forum... Woot  woot!!!

If you respond to my first post, thanks in advance!!! 

Hi Muscledshehulk,

Thanks for the introduction. I'm already scared to mess with you, bad knees and all. I was a forum virgin when I joined here too. We're excited that you're excited.

Welcome

2earls

Welcome she hulk, and a pleasure to meet you. Hope this forum helps you in whatever your needs are, though to be honest, I KNOW it will. 

@MuscledSheHulk welcome I trust you will love this forum wonderful caring people and all the info you could want just need to take time to read around forum trust me you will find the kindest most helpful people that share your pain welcome.

@2earls, @PTFC and @nickiean , (am i allowed to include you all in one post?) 

Thanks for the encouragement... I feel like I'm standing around a bunch of people I don't know and I'm scared to say the wrong thing because I don't want to break the rules. Ha! I trust you will all let me know if I do. 

And 2earls, I just stood up from sitting on the couch, and I could barely get up. You might be able to take me right now...lol. 

Hey, glad you found us, :). Im also severe pain sufferer and this place and the people here literally been saving my life.  I go through theory's why they dont help us either.  Anyway welcome aboard.

Hi, new to this too. Been reading fo weeks tho. I dont wanna say the wrong thing but, I do have some info if someone wants to lmk if its allowed 1st ? ty if not I'll just b browsing lol

Welcome!  I'm new too and have learned so much already just from reading, reading, reading!  Hope you find what you're looking for.

Hi @sassylilmama I can't pm you til you have 20 posts. If your information is a vendor review, go ahead and post it. If it's a new vendor or something you aren't sure if you can post, better wait and contact a mod (Cat and I ).

Hi @vanilla021 welcome to the forum

Hi @sassylilmama I can't pm you til you have 20 posts. If your information is a vendor review, go ahead and post it. If it's a new vendor or something you aren't sure if you can post, better wait and contact a mod (Cat and I ).

Ok ty 

@sassylilmama, let me know if that is allowed. I would be interested. I'm not exactly sure how to PM yet, if that is an option...

(I just saw @2earls post.. Wrote this before i saw it.)

@vanilla021, I'm happy I'm not the only one in the barrel, and that we're not all in the barrel at the same time!

@sadminion, I'm frustrated that these agonist are out there, yet doctors will not prescribe them, and if you were once an addict, you better not tell anyone because you will die before you get one 10 mg pk.  Now, the pain med doctors will be happy to put you on a partial agonist, even though they can't tell you the side effects or long term effects of those. So... Anyway, thanks for introducing yourself... I'm looking forward to read more of your posts... Yes, I have read a lot of your posts too!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:

@2earls, I'm so confused right now... Lol. I'm not sure if my post are actually being approved and added? How do I know? I have posted but they do not seem to look approved... Am I doing something wrong?

You sound great, cant wait to get to know you too. As for your post count.  There are other forums on here to post in besides the vitamins area, (get it).

probably bring your post up there, just dont use like one words and hit send.  Needs to be more then that....lol

Stick around, i think you will like it here, btw, i used to work out, i used to do gymnastics for my figure skating, , play soccer on a tea,. and take dancing lessons....i competed in iceskating.  I had to work out to do all that stuff, so i can totally relate...and might be why im so fed up now

@2earls, I'm so confused right now... Lol. I'm not sure if my post are actually being approved and added? How do I know? I have posted but they do not seem to look approved... Am I doing something wrong?
I finally figured out what was going on with my posts after reading all night... When... I'm back on track now... This is hella reading material.  It's like a book I can't put down! 

You sound great, cant wait to get to know you too. As for your post count.  There are other forums on here to post in besides the vitamins area, (get it).

probably bring your post up there, just dont use like one words and hit send.  Needs to be more then that....lol

Stick around, i think you will like it here, btw, i used to work out, i used to do gymnastics for my figure skating, , play soccer on a tea,. and take dancing lessons....i competed in iceskating.  I had to work out to do all that stuff, so i can totally relate...and might be why im so fed up now
Holy moly @sadminion... You are rubberband girl.... ELASTA GIRL!!!  (The Incredibles) 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back