Which Cfb Team Do You Hate?

High Tide

Account Closed
V.I.P Member
I'm a USA college football junkie, like 95% of the people in my state. This site has more international users than most of those I'm used to frequenting so many may not have any idea what I'm talking about.

But for those who do it comes down to a showdown between two big names in CFB (college football) history for this years title. My allegiance should be clear by my avatar. What I'm wondering is which team do you like, or love to hate, the most? The Crimson Tide or the Fighting Irish?

Surprisingly to me on a recent US TV show on the subject more people wanted (Ala)Bama to win than Notre Dame. Considering our conference has won the last 6 titles and most people are sick of hearing about the SEC dominance it seemed odd that more people seem to hate Notre Dame. Anyone here give a care one way or the other?

Lets all sing it together /default_ohmy.png

Rally sons of Notre Dame,

Sing her glory, and sound her fame

Raise her Gold and Blue,

And cheer with voices true,

Rah! Rah! For Notre Dame.

We will fight in every game

Strong of heart and true to her name.

We will ne'er forget her

And we'll cheer her ever,

Loyal to Notre Dame.

Chorus:

Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame

Wake up the echoes cheering her name,

Send the volley cheer on high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky,

What though the odds be great or small

Old Notre Dame will win over all,

While her loyal sons are marching

Onward to Victory.

Just wait til A&M joins. You'll really hate them.
You have to be more specific. Texas A&M is already in the SEC. I'm quite sure 'cuz they are they only team to beat Bama this year. If you are talking about them, then yeah you're right I hate them alright. If not for OR and KSU screwing themselves we would be watching someone else playing ND for the title this year. I'm not looking forward to playing J Football again next year, though our defense may be better then. We will lose almost our entire O-line after this season.

Sorry, but I dislike football as a sport, period.

If they were to take off all their pads and still smash into each other with such force, then I might consider watching it.

Until then, I'll stick to watching the UFC. However I sure liked it much better when their was Pride, based out of Japan.

Anyways High Tide, sorry for taking this thread off topic.

Back to CFB.

SLAMMER

If they took off their pads and slammed into each other the same way the game would end pretty quick. As it is they are trying to reduce concussions by limiting head to head shots already. I can't blame them though. If I had a kid and the information was coming out regarding head injuries I may not let them play either. As I'm sure everyone here can attest it's no fun having a noggin that's screwed up.

I'm wondering, after looking back over previous posts, if Boo didn't make a sarcastic post that flew over my head like a kite. /default_wacko.png You never know what those ninjas are up to. I'm not good at interpreting the inflection and tone people intend to send in their written posts. It's shame 'cause I love dead pan jokes and one liners.

And Marco, you wouldn't want me to sing along. Imagine Deputy Dog talking, except slower and more monotone, that's my voice when I'm talking fast. :(

NFL is just such a great league it's hard to get into college football at all. They should have a 4 or 8 team tournament to determine a champion not that computer shit.

In my neck of the woods CFB rules. Babies first pictures are often made wearing something that references a team. They are taught to love one team and hate their major rival. The lack of pro teams is a big reason for that. I find the lack of defense in other conferences makes it hard to enjoy watching their games too. Louisville is making FL look pretty bad right now, being up 14-0 in the 1st. Hopefully FL will continue to make good on their drive and put it in the endzone. I'd hate for the SEC to lose, especially considering the way the Big East appears to be falling apart.

I know the BCS CG will either make my heart break or give me something to be happy about all year.

I'm doing pretty well on my ESPN Bowl Mania picks. Would have been doing much better if I hadn't picked LSU over Clemson and FL over Louisville pretty high on my confidence level. I was sure Clemson would do their regular flop in big games, and I really thought Louisville had done so well because of the Big East schedule.

Still I'm at the 86% mark on points in one pick and 82 on the other. The remaining games hardest for me to pick are KSU vs OR, TX A&M vs OK and Kent State vs AR ST. Since AR ST lost their coach I'm thinking Kent on that one. The other two I just picked different winners in my two entries.

Anyone else made picks on the bowls, and if so how are you doing?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back