White Capsule with JSC

serapeum

Hi everybody,

I got these capsules from R and they're supposed to be 50mg C0d3in3 capsules.  I haven't been able to find out anything about them even using pill identifier and several other sites.  As you can see, they have the imprint "JSC" on them twice.  The contents are bitter tasting which is usually a good indication but I want to ensure that this is C0d3in3 as I have a Rx for it in the unlikely event of a test.  Does anybody know anything about them?

Regards,

Serapeum

View attachment 996

Wow, I dont know.  Im not finding these anyplace..I hope someone can help you..

Hi everybody,

I got these capsules from R and they're supposed to be 50mg C0d3in3 capsules.  I haven't been able to find out anything about them even using pill identifier and several other sites.  As you can see, they have the imprint "JSC" on them twice.  The contents are bitter tasting which is usually a good indication but I want to ensure that this is C0d3in3 as I have a Rx for it in the unlikely event of a test.  Does anybody know anything about them?

Regards,

Serapeum

View attachment 996
Hey Serapeum - out of curiosity, what did you ever figure out about these??  Do the codes work ok for you?  I've seen them on other vendor menus but I don't see it on mine from R (ITWCE, right ?). I've thought about ordering them to try them out again so I'm curious about what you've received. Thanks !!!

Hi everybody,

Regards,

Serapeum

View attachment 996
Hey Serapeum - out of curiosity, what did you ever figure out about these??  Do the codes work ok for you?  I've seen them on other vendor menus but I don't see it on mine from R (ITWCE, right ?). I've thought about ordering them to try them out again so I'm curious about what you've received. Thanks !!!
Hi Pooner2013,

Yes, the codes do work as I use them for breakout pain and sometimes to accessorize my rock climbing gear.  However, my tolerance is quite high due to rock climbing.  I suffer from two ruptured discs and a mangled shoulder.  The shoulder is okay now provided I take my meds but even the rock climbing gear sometimes doesn't work for my back and I wind up stacking the codes along with rock climbing gear to get some relief.  It's unfortunate as I am now physically addicted but it's the only way I can get through my day.  My regular Rx from my physician is T*lin-0L four for break through pain and the r-0xee(10) 3X daily.  Obviously, it isn't enough.

Anyways, Richard doesn't have them all the time.  Whenever I've ordered from him, I ask him for an updated grocery list and he had these on one of the lists.  As I have an Rx for code, I ordered it.  But as they're only 50's, I have to take two to have the same effect as ten pound rock climbing gear.  And they're shorter acting as well.  Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  I still haven't been able to find anything out about the brand that is imprinted on them.  It's obvious it is from mx but I wonder what else is in them.  That's why I included the picture.  Oh, and I forgot to mention, they are huge; I think they're the biggest caps available.

I hope this helps.  And thanks for your support on the posts; I feel better when I have support.

Cheers,

Serapeum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody,

Regards,

Serapeum

View attachment 996
Hi Pooner2013,

Yes, the codes do work as I use them for breakout pain and sometimes to accessorize my rock climbing gear.  However, my tolerance is quite high due to rock climbing.  I suffer from two ruptured discs and a mangled shoulder.  The shoulder is okay now provided I take my meds but even the rock climbing gear sometimes doesn't work for my back and I wind up stacking the codes along with rock climbing gear to get some relief.  It's unfortunate as I am now physically addicted but it's the only way I can get through my day.  My regular Rx from my physician is T*lin-0L four for break through pain and the r-0xee(10) 3X daily.  Obviously, it isn't enough.

Anyways, Richard doesn't have them all the time.  Whenever I've ordered from him, I ask him for an updated grocery list and he had these on one of the lists.  As I have an Rx for code, I ordered it.  But as they're only 50's, I have to take two to have the same effect as ten pound rock climbing gear.  And they're shorter acting as well.  Different strokes for different folks, I guess.  I still haven't been able to find anything out about the brand that is imprinted on them.  It's obvious it is from mx but I wonder what else is in them.  That's why I included the picture.  Oh, and I forgot to mention, they are huge; I think they're the biggest caps available.

I hope this helps.  And thanks for your support on the posts; I feel better when I have support.

Cheers,

Serapeum
Thanks Serapeum ?. I'm going to PM you to continue my conversation.  

Just to note I ordered some of these from D and looked here of course when I couldn't find them online. Does anyone else know how much tylenol is in them?  Thanks!

Also, Serapeum stated initially thought these were 50 m g  c@de1ne, but D email says they are 30 m g   Again just wondering if anyone else has come across these thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to note I ordered some of these from D and looked here of course when I couldn't find them online. Does anyone else know how much tylenol is in them?  Thanks!

Also, Serapeum stated initially thought these were 50 m g  c@de1ne, but D email says they are 30 m g   Again just wondering if anyone else has come across these thanks
Who is the D you talk of as I relate D yo Dusko who doesn't do codien?

Peace 

Bliss.....

I received these white caps with blue JSC marking as well from D today.  Listed on grocery list as Tylex (30 MG kodene with 500 MG acetaminophen).  Since I've never seen them before, I searched online and found nothing.  Has anyone been able to get any more info on these?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back