White oval pill with odd imprint from Pharmacy in Mexico

Kal79

I bought a few of these while vacationing in Playa del Carmen. The man working at the pharmacy said they were 10/325 hydrocodone. I watched him take them from a bottle that did say hydrocodone/apap 10/325, but that doesn’t mean they actually came from a legit source. I haven’t been able to identify them through online sources and wondered if anyone has seen them before? The other side has a single score mark. No numbers or letters. 

Thank you  

F0C99E23-5776-4888-88CF-03CBD361F2D7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought meds from playa del Carmen also but never tried to buy anything stronger than tr&madol and di&z.They were cheap and effective so I was happy enough with my purchase . I might v chanced my mitt and asked for stronger pks but I was happy with what I got,I forget the brands but they deffo did the job that i wanted them too do.

Like yourself @Kal79 they were given to me from bellow the counter and I did get the feeling that I might,v been able to get other meds but I kinda crapped outa asking for OXY or perks ect.

On a side note I was walking through the centre of playa del Carmen at around 9 am with my nephew who at the time was 9-10yrs old  and was asked 3 times if I wanted coke within ten minutes! 😤 .My nephew asked what are they asking you uncle and I just said they were asking if I wanted coke (coca cola) really!,at 9 am in the morning with my young nephew it put me off having a night out there if coke was being sold openly at breakfast time when I was with a young child!!!.

I just stayed in the resort at nights (in Rivera Maya)appart from that one incident I found Mexico to be a great place with the friendliest of people😊,allways happy to go out of the they're way to help in any they could😊😊😊.

Bliss.......

Last edited:
I received these from a Mexican vendor also and was confused. He told me they were 7.5 Kodone by Cheminter.  I'm glad I found this post to know others have seen these and confirm what they are.  Thanks!  

I seen these pills a lot in kentucky back I 2008. People called them Guatemalan 7.5's. This is the first time since 2008 I've been able to see a photo or anyone else talk about them. 

They did get you high just like a hydrocodone.  There were legit in 2008. 

I don't know about now! 

DO NOT TAKE THEM THEY CAN KILL YOU! JUST LIKE SNYTHING ELSE NOWADAYS. Why too many counterfeit prescriptions being passed don't trust anything now my suggestion is don't take any kind of pain pill I don't care if it comes from the doctor you wind up getting addicted to heroin or you have to be on a opiate maintenance drug like methadone or Suboxone if you live to tell about it. 

Trust me I know. Thank God I am alive today to warn you. ⚠️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back