White Pill, Round with OP on one side and Nothing on the other.

Nintendoped

I ordered from Jim at EastCoastExpress. It was not what I had paid for. After bitching about it for months, he finally sent something, just not what I had ordered. What I got was a bag of pills that are small, white and have OP on one side and completely blank on the other. I'm so pissed. No wonder that cocksucker is on the Blacklist

253320252_204696208510426_7280666131145574886_n.jpg

Looks like someone who is really lazy at making fakes/pressed. If you’re gonna make fakes, they should at least try to make one that exists 😂

Oh wow I just saw this is like 3 years old oh well it still sucks.

Update on what these pills are. When Jim emailed me saying both of the items I ordered were substituted but my original dilaudid 2.5mg tabs I ordered were in stock. My friend ordered them when he said they had them and she got the OP stamped little white pills and customs had opened and tested the pills and sent them on cu they weren’t controlled. The two ingredients in the little white pills stamped OP is titanium oxide and nortryptyline hydrochloride. What a worthless human being Jim is

Omg 🤣 now that’s low. At least throw some m0rf in there to keep WD’s at bay. The NH is worthless but it’s supposed to be a pain killer. Def not an opiate or opioid.

Unless they want to make some paint or sunscreen and need some pure white pigment in the recipe, the TO could come in handy.

TO is banned in UK as an additive bc of toxicity but of course the US is cool with keeping it around.

AWFUL!!!!

On the flip side: Customs will now test our birthday presents for free?? Nice! Anyone have an address I can send to? Hmm. What a great sideline they have going. Wonder how tŕhey do it for free?! 🤣🤣

Sorry, I couldn't resist! I work on my retirement stand up routine on here⁰!

Sorry for being scammed @BigCk . For real that sucks. What's Jim saying? Will get replacements since you can show the exact make up?

Actually, I’m pleased if it’s nortryptyline hydrochloride! After a month of taking this stuff I was thinking oxy is garbage and why all the hype and hysteria around it. What a joke. Looking forward to my next order which is not from either EC or TAG

@alixjones2018 i know, can you believe that? I wonder if they have a mobile lab on site. Not bad… you get a handy lab analysis, they toss the bunk for you, and let you go on with your day. LL with extra Love.

@alixjones2018 Thank You for your words and I am happy to report that Jim is doing just as I expected a man of his caliber to do, he has stopped replying altogether. And believe me when my friend received the package and opened it and there was a handwritten sticky note that listed the two ingredients and had a signature and then said non-controlled, I nearly fell out of my chair. The sticky note did scream authentic test and is likely a corner they cut to be able to afford the free testing, LOL. Thanks for your comments, its nice to feel welcome and part of the group. On a side note I do have a great source for cheap 10mg Nalbuphine HCL amps. I can contact admin or someone advise me of what to do cuz the price is right too $36 for ten amps

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back