Who sells legit A-PHP to the US?

@Mrcriminal662 Mr. C, seems you and I are trolling down the same gutters and back alleys! I may post an almost similar topic, rather than tag on here - as I'm looking (hoping) to compile a MASTER LIST of options for A-PHP to USA. Having stuck with C00lC for years, watching them grow as an Enterprise Entity - yet shrink in "Customer Concern", I've been impressed that they always keep up with increasing demand - back at their inception, they did not. Besides price, consistency & dependability are the most important qualities we require as consumers, correct? There is a comfort with CC - that barring some holiday weekend - my pack WILL land by day 5. 

I'm of the belief that CC's PHP has decreased in potency and seems to "vaporize" faster than it did in 2018/2019. Between that thought and the fact that CC isn't giving the breaks on bigger orders they used to - as well as being one of the more expensive options in general, I'm looking to test elsewhere. A US domestic option would be awesome as well - barring the unprepared vendor who suddenly has his name up on Dread or Reddit, unaware of the... um... "moorish" nature of PHP indulgees, resulting in the shell shocked, hair greying, head spinning sucker punch - that always ends in weeks delay of packs at best (worst, the vendors dawning realization he holds twice the coin he has in inventory - equals an acceptable exit to the madness). I'm totally out of touch with who has a grip in the US - but just a little research has gained some headway into what EU has to offer. As always, I'll be forever in debt to the community for any assistance, answers and guidance.

Super lame of me to quote Bono, but at least it was before he became a total douchebag...

"...and I still, haven't found, what I'm looking for..."

@Oliver Yerfaze

Man I miss the good old days when CC was cheap! Then again...I also miss SI....and I miss like 3-4 years ago when I had like 5 reliable domestic email vendors for @-PHP too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back