Who uses kodi? What apps are your favorite to use?

Natty

I am using "kodi" to stream the shows I want to watch, and was wondering if anyone is experienced in different applications that may be better than the current ones I use. Thanks

Exodus? I'll look ot up. I tried a few streaming/downloading apps myself, but they always impacted on my device!!!! 

Exodus is the most used app for me also.

Peace 

Bliss....

Exodus has good amount of movies in 1080p I have a script through Flawless on facebook and they have quite a bit of programing

Wolfpack, Project Cypher, The Pyramid, Redemption, Phoenix & Specto are some of my

most used add ons in k@di.   There are many more good ones but the ones listed are my

go to ones most of the time.

Echoing others, Exodus is best, especially for movies and tv shows.  Sometimes 1Channel is a good backup.  

I've just installed the latest version of Kodi (Krypton) and the UI is VERY different, but I have also had better luck with the 1080p movies.  

Kodi 17.4 Download Release: Key Bugs Fixed

Event though development from the Kodi Foundation has moved on to Kodi 18, you can now access the Kodi 17.4 Download, which fixes some bugs found in the last version of Kodi and updates the backend dependencies used within the software.
Source:  -  Kodi Tips

Mayweather McGregor Kodi Information: Card, Start Time

Mayweather McGregor Start Time & Location

The Boxing event takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, where many boxing and MMA events have taken place. The undercard is being televised on Fox and starts at 7pm EST / 11pm GMT and features four fights. The real PPV event starts at 9pm EST / 1am GMT and features an additional four fights (including the main event)

Mayweather McGregor Fight Card

The undercard this week features 2 title fights, including the undefeated Gervonta Davis against Francisco Fonseca. The full main card is as follows:

• Conor McGregor (0-0, 0 KO vs. Floyd Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs) – 12 rounds, light middleweight (154 lbs)
  • Gervonta Davis (18-0, 17 KOs) vs. Francisco Fonseca (19-0, 13 KOs) – 12 rounds, for Davis’ IBF junior lightweight (130 lbs) title
  • Nathan Cleverly (30-3, 16 KOs) vs. Badou Jack (21-1-2, 12 KOs) – 12 rounds, for Cleverly’s WBA regular light heavyweight (175 lbs) title
  • Andrew Tabiti (14-0, 12 KOs) vs. Steve Cunningham (29-8-1, 13 KOs) – 10 rounds, cruiserweights (200 lbs)

Stream Mayweather McGregor Kodi Information

Special: For pre-fight Mayweather McGregor Kodi content, interviews, hype, and information, Shepo’s Hits in the Bob Unleashed addon has a very nice section dedicated to the build up and hype of Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor. It features a YouTube selection of press conferences and build up leading up to the fights. Click here to install Bob Unleashed.

• DAZN – DAZN is a completely legal live sports service that is streaming Mayweather McGregor legitimately in Germany and Japan. Sign up for a free 30 day trial to their service and then use a VPN to point your connection to Germany or Japan to access to fights. Unlike unofficial sources, DAZN is a legitimate service with servers and infrastructure to support buffer-free HD streams! Click here to sign up for a VPN to use with DAZN.
  • Showtime PPV (USA) – If you have AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Charter Communications, Comcast XFINITY, Cox Communications, DIRECTV, DISH, Optimum, Time Warner Cable, or Verizon FiOS as a cable provider, you can buy the Mayweather McGregor PPV through their service and stream it via the Showtime Anytime app for Android and iOS.
  • Sky Sports Box Office (UK) – For GBP 24.95, you can stream the PPV via Sky Sports Box Office Live website on a desktop browser, or on mobile with the Sky Sports Box Office app (Android, iOS).

Regards,  T

Some excellent new add-ons for Kodi

Note: Most Can only be used on Kodi 17 Krypton and above.

1  -  Nemesis  (Category's - Sports - Movie - TV - Music - Audio Books - Air Traffic Control - Scanner - Kids - Cartoon - Anime - Adult)

2  -  Covenant  (Category's - Movies - TV Shows - My Movies - My TV Shows - New Movies - New Episodes - Channels - Tools - Search)

3  -  Bennu  (Category's - Movie Sites - Movies - TV Shows - Bennu Kids - Bennu Live - Alecto - Cerus - Crusader88 - Dr Stream -

Excalibur - Taurus - Uraeus - Zodiac - Parental Controls - Jizz Planet 18+ - Downloads - Settings)

4  -  Supremacy  (Category's - 3D Films - 4K Movies - Live TV - Free IPTV - Kids TV - Kids Movies - New Releases - TV Shows - Movies -

Box Sets - Sport - Live Sport)

5  -  Bob Unleashed  (Category's - New Releases - Amazing TV - Bob Sports - Bob's Kids - Bob's Docs - Caira - Griffin - Shepo -

T.A. Streams - Thunder - TNPB - Valhalla - TNPB Boxsets - Music TV - Walk of Fame - Settings - Help Videos - Search)

6  - The Pyramid   (Category's - 24/7 TV Series - UK Entertainment - Documentaries - Kids - Kodi - TV Series - Sports - News - Music -

Movies - World Webcams)

All the above info and install guides can be found -  Here

Regards,  T.

Rebirth and Covenant. I have Nemesis for TV, but it never actually seems to work well. Any recommendations for live TV?

Hi there @kinsona 

Yes a friend of mine has it installed on his Zgemma H2s.

If you go into the 'Andr@id' part of the box (assuming it's installed?) then download the .apk file

from above and double click to install and you should be good to go..

Regards,  T.

Thanks Toker, going to play around with it. The Zgemma box I use has the standard proprietary linux build on it so I would need to run some form of emulator which I would imagine is not difficult to get hold of at all. Will do a little searching of the types of forums that have all the ZGEMMA guides.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back