Whos best for domestic, authentic benzos?

I like the 2mg bars the generic mex ones. Andy in Mex and Alex in US and Quintin in PW area (u would need to message admin for PW) all have good ones. And fast turnaround. Alex offers 2 day turnaround on certain days. Otherwise it’s 3-4. And it’s never more than that. Andy is more like 4 days. Prices are good with all of them imo. Literally the same for years. Good luck!

-AS

It seems like most of these suppliers are dropshipping? And nothing under quantity of 90? Is there anybody that will accept smaller orders? That isn't $4-$5 a pill? Thanks
Yes go to Andy or Alex it’s like $4 and you can get 30 but Alex has a minimum. Maybe not for first time customers. Not sure. Andy doesn’t as far as I know. Usually they do discounts for first time customers. Been using both for years. Not dropshippers. Look for active threads with reviews from long time members.

It seems like most of these suppliers are dropshipping? And nothing under quantity of 90? Is there anybody that will accept smaller orders? That isn't $4-$5 a pill? Thanks
I have 2 vendors I use that never fail for benzos, etizola being on and the benefits of them is the blotters, always get through customs, the bromazolam is great, it is about $3 a blotters but they are 3mg each and mg to mg much better than Xanax. Also shipping on blotters is normally around 10 days. My other is rcbonline.biz, formerly rc bestsell, they always come through but only sell powder but buying powder by the gram is much,much cheaper than any other method, you just have to be very careful and know how to make solutions from the powder or else it's to potent to do in powder form. They seem to have a good shipping setup because I've gotten orders in 10 days , it will show on tracking out of country for a week or more then it's instantly in new York or New Jersey, then for me at least to me within 3 days of tracking updating in U.S. I've also waited like a month for an order from them but I think that only happened once. Also their labeling is not the best, the use different letters that you'd be clueless trying to figure out but if you email them they will help you with the labels. That's my 2 top vendors that I go to if I don't want to take a chance and be confident my order will show and if not it will be taken care of.

Yes go to Andy or Alex it’s like $4 and you can get 30 but Alex has a minimum. Maybe not for first time customers. Not sure. Andy doesn’t as far as I know. Usually they do discounts for first time customers. Been using both for years. Not dropshippers. Look for active threads with reviews from long time members.
Alex is a great option, been using him for years and he is on top of things. That’s who I would recommend as well. Nice guy too, actually checks and sees how you are and easy to speak with. Thumbs up

Jacob has the best US domestic authentic Benzo mag prices for the most parts, and he overnights his stuff, but he has a $400 minimum.

I just ordered and received within 2 days ben bars. Terrific service and product every.single.time.

I have 2 vendors I use that never fail for benzos, etizola being on and the benefits of them is the blotters, always get through customs, the bromazolam is great, it is about $3 a blotters but they are 3mg each and mg to mg much better than Xanax. Also shipping on blotters is normally around 10 days. My other is rcbonline.biz, formerly rc bestsell, they always come through but only sell powder but buying powder by the gram is much,much cheaper than any other method, you just have to be very careful and know how to make solutions from the powder or else it's to potent to do in powder form. They seem to have a good shipping setup because I've gotten orders in 10 days , it will show on tracking out of country for a week or more then it's instantly in new York or New Jersey, then for me at least to me within 3 days of tracking updating in U.S. I've also waited like a month for an order from them but I think that only happened once. Also their labeling is not the best, the use different letters that you'd be clueless trying to figure out but if you email them they will help you with the labels. That's my 2 top vendors that I go to if I don't want to take a chance and be confident my order will show and if not it will be taken care of.
Is bromazolam considered in general stronger mg for mg than alp? I’ve tried googling it and asking on Reddit but always seem to get mixed answers some saying no, that alpraz is stronger and others that bromaz is…which is what I thought originally…that bromaz was stronger than zan but idk maybe depends on the brand of alp and quality of brom 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yooo what’s good fellas I wasn’t on the site for a minute and I’m trying to figure out how to become a sponsor again I paid my fee Was an opal before but I think it runs out after a year. In need of some help all my usual threads aren’t there! Aka US vendors. Someone know a reputable one for benz.. please and thank you!!

Yooo what’s good fellas I wasn’t on the site for a minute and I’m trying to figure out how to become a sponsor again I paid my fee Was an opal before but I think it runs out after a year. In need of some help all my usual threads aren’t there! Aka US vendors. Someone know a reputable one for benz.. please and thank you!!

Is bromazolam considered in general stronger mg for mg than alp? I’ve tried googling it and asking on Reddit but always seem to get mixed answers some saying no, that alpraz is stronger and others that bromaz is…which is what I thought originally…that bromaz was stronger than zan but idk maybe depends on the brand of alp and quality of brom 🤷🏻‍♂️
Alprazolam mg for mg is stronger in our experience

Once you donate, you have many choices. For US/US, I recommend either Jacob or Alex Verde. They are true US/US with fast shipping. International vendors also carry it, but it will take a little longer. There are many. The best thing to do is request menus and compare. There are also MX vendors who ship quickly.

From my personal experience yes at least 1.5x, and is also about 4x easier to completely black out on. And I mean completly black 6mgs or less fo some people. Also, I agree on the etizola comment. I have also had nothing but success from etizola, quality company been in the game for many years hence the name.

From my personal experience yes at least 1.5x, and is also about 4x easier to completely black out on. And I mean completly black 6mgs or less fo some people. Also, I agree on the etizola comment. I have also had nothing but success from etizola, quality company been in the game for many years hence the name.
I was checking out their site, etizola that is but didn’t see just actual “regular” etizolam pellets offered. Does that deschloroetizolam have basically the same effect as regular etiz being an analogue or whatever?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back