Why do some of these foreign pills taste like sh!t?

Leigh Anne

I have gotten a number of shipments now, & I have noticed that some of them taste so bad, that just putting it in my mouth and immediately swallowing will still leave a crap-like taste in my mouth for hours.  Why do some of these meds taste like they've been dipped in sh!t?  I thought it might mean they were not genuine, but I have one from TTM that I really believe is legitimate, but I have to take one of my Melaton!n (OTC) capsules, open it and empty out powder, then put the pill in that capsule and take it that way--I can't stand the aftertaste otherwise.  Some of my US prescribed & filled scripts have had maybe a little bitterness to them, but nothing like what I've gotten online.  What is the deal with that?  I also don't chew any of my meds, I only toss and wash, but some of the meds I've gotten have had such a terrible flavor, I can't take them.  Can anyone explain this?  Anyone else experienced this?  Thank you!  Leigh Anne.

Alps do that... they always have.. not sure what others you could be talking about, cuz even their alps, aren't near as bitter and lingering as most others.. It's just they are cheaply made and therefore dissolve much quicker. I take em w/ coffee.. then no taste!

Unless you crush up your alp that would be the only way you could do this method of refilling a captule??

Bliss..

Btw forgive me if I am mistaken abt the fact they don't make xanax in powder form UnUnless it's in the raw form available mostly imported  from China????.......

@blissopifree 2I didn't realize she hadn't been on since august.. and a 1mg @lp would fit in a bigger cap.. I know I used to HATE the taste.. now, I don't even notice it

The worst tasting offender of the lot is the Zipicl0ne--I like it, really seems to help me relax and in combination with a few other items, I think it helps me to sleep.  Thank the Lord it's kind of a little white football shaped tablet, so if I empty out a capsule, it fits right in, no problem.  I had one other one that I did plenty of experimentation with to try to just get it down without gagging, but I just gave up--I don't remember now what med that was (maybe Dorm!cum?).  Effects just not worth the effort--really not sure that that one was a "real" med, either, or manufactured in someone's toilet, but just couldn't take it...

Thar makes sense as one of z0picl0nes effects are a strong metallic taste I usually get it down asap with I pint of water but that is one of the most spoken about things with this med.I also find z0ps to be most agreeable for my sleep it's just a common effect of the drug and the more you take it the less you notice it.I always found when I started to taste it after I'd flushed it down once I started  tasting the metalic taste it was working Leigh please don't worry its the most common effect that is spoken about z0ps.

Peace 

Bliss. ....

Last edited:
Most big pharma company try to make their product more palatable, & that may mean coating it with something that hide the taste. Most pills contain a certain amount of filler & I imagine the cheap filler the foreign companies use doesn't do a damned thing & may even make them taste worse.

This is from 13 years ago, when pharmas were developing bitter blockers, so I expect they're probably in use by now

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3433-bitter-pills-banished-by-taste-blocking-compounds/

I wonder why zopies leave a metallic after taste. Does it have some mineral or added metal ingredient added?

Never thought to look at ingredients used to make them.  

I wonder why zopies leave a metallic after taste. Does it have some mineral or added metal ingredient added?

Never thought to look at ingredients used to make them.  
Funny cause my friends who never had Ksa's all said they tasted so nasty. I guess they use different binders in other countries. Like maybe US meds use sucrose or corn starch lol idk and EU meds use something more common in they're area to cut meds with.

The metalic taste in zopiclone7.5mg is the number 1 side effect on the leaflet you get in the pharmacies boxes,they have all ways had this side effect Once you have been using them for a while you don't notice it the same.Some brands are worse than others teva are probably the best coated to hide the taste whereas some Chinese/Asian brands have no coting over the tablet asuan you just gotta throw them in and glug them down quick with a pint of water.Also try a drink of milk an hour after you've taken them (the taste is awfull!!!)

Peace

Bliss.....

Last edited:
Z0plic0ne contains magnesium stearate in the coating maybe that's why they taste metallic among other stuff but didn't the UK put a coating on them to prevent abuse? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny cause my friends who never had Ksa's all said they tasted so nasty. I guess they use different binders in other countries. Like maybe US meds use sucrose or corn starch lol idk and EU meds use something more common in they're area to cut meds with.
I don't know if its true about the metallic coating being there to prevent abuse. Seems stupid really if that is the case. People who could possible benefit from using zopie maybe put off.

Plus the taste thing is a good accuse to change med, preferably something stronger if you get them from Dr 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if its true about the metallic coating being there to prevent abuse. Seems stupid really if that is the case. People who could possible benefit from using zopie maybe put off.

Plus the taste thing is a good accuse to change med, preferably something stronger if you get them from Dr 
I have no clue why they put a coating on Z0p but that's what I heard, nothing like the coatings they put on those 0xy then adding the whole gel thing in the states. I remember when they came out with those white hard as rock 30mg R0xi3s and no1 would buy them. Pharmacies would try to slip people them at discounted prices but everyone would return them. Those were around maybe a month then every pharm by me stopped getting them. They were basically just super hard so people couldn't crush them, I remember breaking a few pill crushers on them the 1 time I got them. Pharmaceutical companies do some real retarded stuff sometimes that can kill they're sales such as Gr33nstone changing they're x@nax formula. Gr33nstone used to be exactly like brand name Phiz3r now I get the B0ca round 2mg x@n@x. They work excellent and dissolve super quick in your mouth, alp taste doesn't bother me like it does some people. They taste like success jk jk, as for kpin i like the @ctavis they seem the closest to brand name to me but everyone's body is different an reacts diff I suppose. Some like one generic some prefer another, I think all generics have to contain atleast 80% of the main active chemical I read once. That and the binder ingredients and the whole placebo mentality is what people base they're opinions on generic wise. Myl@n x@nax no doubt are the most terrible generic I've ever come across, I've had Drs actually write new scripts if I had a bad reaction to a particular generic. My insurance hates to pay for brand names, too expensive and most pharmacies don't even bother carrying brand names because of that. They make me order them in if I request brand name but a lot of times I found the top generics to be up to par with brand name medications. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back