Wild Wood(S) Or Wildwood(S) Rose Seeds

Smokeyjoe

Has anyone ever tried Wild Wood or maybe Wildwood Rose Seeds to get a mushroom like affect?

As a teenager I read in a big book of herbs about these seeds and got some at the local fred meyer garden center, this was in the early 80's.

They were brownish seeds about the size of an unpoped popcorn kernel and we had to put them in boiling water for a few minutes then rub them in a towel to remove a vomit inducing substance put on then to keep them from being used as we were using them per the herb book. We found this to be true on one rushed occasion.

They were very much like mushrooms, you only needed about 5-10 per dose and they were easy and cheap to buy. I didn't find anything about them on a few lazy google searches recently.

Has anyone else ever heard of these seeds or tried them?

Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds- are what I believe you are referring to sir. They contain LSA, and in a larger amount than morning glory seeds. However they still don't taste very good. both HBWR, and MG will also give you some stomach cramps, and possible vomiting. This seems less with the HBWR as you need to eat a smaller amount. I think 7-8 pea sized seeds to make you start feeling giggly /default_wink.png;)

Anyone know of a reliable vendor from which to actually procure the fabled magic mush rooms?  It would be much appreciated as my search only turned up seeds and variations of seeds and songs.  Thanks much and have a happy day!  S-

Anyone know of a reliable vendor from which to actually procure the fabled magic mush rooms? It would be much appreciated as my search only turned up seeds and variations of seeds and songs. Thanks much and have a happy day! S-
Just buy some truffles... http://www.magictruffles.com/shop.php

Or get some vermiculite, brown rice flour, half pint mason jars, a fish tank heater, 2 plastic totes from Walmart, and some spores from thehawkseye and you're in business.
An oderless small setup that you'll never really have to touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy some truffles... http://www.magictruffles.com/shop.php

Or get some vermiculite, brown rice flour, half pint mason jars, a fish tank heater, 2 plastic totes from Walmart, and some spores from thehawkseye and you're in business.

An oderless small setup that you'll never really have to touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like the PF Tek.  The results of my first and only attempt at growing ended up in creating the worst smelling mold/bacteria I have ever smelled in my life.  I chalked it up to poor temperature control.  I do, however, miss my days at The Shroomery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the PF Tek. The results of my first and only attempt at growing ended up in creating the worst smell mold/bacteria I have ever smelled in my life. I chalked it up to poor temperature control.
You got it! You can peek at the jars and it's best you inoculate them in a room that you are certain that there has never been any sort of molded bread. I used a closet wrapped in clear wrap. Very Dexter-esque per say.

Get The B+ strain and you shouldn't have many difficulties. It's the northern lights of shrooms

You got it! You can peek at the jars and it's best you inoculate them in a room that you are certain that there has never been any sort of molded bread. I used a closet wrapped in clear wrap. Very Dexter-esque per say.

Get The B+ strain and you shouldn't have many difficulties. It's the northern lights of shrooms
Keep 'em at 86f and there shouldn't be any problems.

many years ago i was interested in Hawaiian wood rose seeds i once took about 10 and although they were hard on the stomach they worked great i had a smile on my face with thoughts of how simple it was to get something close to my grateful dead touring years, but i ordered a second time and all they would do is make my pupils large with no effect, theres ways of taking the nautious causing seeds out by soaking them but i lost the info im sure if a person wanted theres sites still easily found on the process, but i lost interest long ago

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back