Will Pee Test Show Soma

Taco

Wondering if anyone knows if soma shows up in pee test by pain management doctors.

If so, what tips on trying to avoid detection other than stop taking it?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Thanks for that info. Not really what I wanted to hear but at least I now know.

Thanks

@Taco, I've been on state probation and parole most of my life, I'm also in a methadone clinic. It depends on the test, Myself, I have never ran across a test that tested for soma, and trust me parole test for everything, BUT things change all the time, BUT if the change I should here about it, I wouldn't chance it, if it's at a dr. office any thing else, then I don't see it showing up, but now that's my own OP. Good luck!

Yes! It does, but it must be specifically tested for. Not all uas are the same.

I've had my fair share of drug screens and have never once been tested for s@ma. Sure, it can be added on but for the most part the do a standard 10 panel looking for the most abused rx and illicit drugs.

Do not test for it in any government/IOC/WADA/FINA tests. A pain clinic or methadone clinic could test for it but that would be up to the sole discretion of the doctor and most do not because the additional cost is not worth it, I hope this helps.

ive never seen any tests for muscle relaxers thats crazy. Even the 15 panel tests ive seen havent had them, but i guess if peopl ein here say they exist then they do. Ive nver seen them but that would be interesting because there are a ton of muscle relaxers and i  wonder if theres alot of false positives.

It won't I know for a fact I get tested for everything even alcohol or ethanol or whatever and it won't drope you dirty for anything eles 

Nirvanadone87 said:
It won't I know for a fact I get tested for everything even alcohol or ethanol or whatever and it won't drope you dirty for anything eles 
Well now if yer getting a gc/ms test difrent story I'm sure they could see it then but thoes are expensive drug tests that aren't used that often 

I know my GF goes to a clinic and has taken them minutes before walking in w/out a problem. M3th@done clinics don't use gc/ms of course. S0m@ is also metabolized so fast as long as it's been over 2 days since you took any I doubt even the metabolites (meprobamate) would be present any longer. I don't know jack about chemistry but a breakdown is linked below if it helps.

http://www.rxlist.com/soma-drug/clinical-pharmacology.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Soma is not included on any of your standard urine drug screens. I have had at least 10 employer drug screens over the past few years and never once had an issue. I would imagine the only way they would find it is if they were specifically looking for it which IMO would be very rare. Again, none of the standard 5, 7, 12 panel urine drug screens using GC/MC look for soma.

If it is included then my doctor never said a word. It's a fairly large panel urine test. I've always assumed it didn't so went in with no worries. Guess I'll just have to see in the future if it really does. I think in my opinion they would only do it if they suspect abuse but even then it matabolizes as metrobate so that would be a benzo. Currently by a thread I still hold a prescription for them. But the doctors are trying hard to cut off pain patients from them. :(

I got pulled over for doing a u-turn and next thing I know I was doing a field sobrity test.  I was buck sober.  But still got arrested, car towed because officer said my eyes were staggering left to right instead of a smooth transition.  BULLSHIT b/c what the heck does the officer think happens in a busying target parking lot?  Bunch of moving objects in my line of sight.  Long story short, they stole my blood and now charged with DWI for 6ng of THC in my system (5ng is cut off).  Sucks that my medical marijuana card thats prescribed by a doctor with dosing is enough to get a DWI.

Oh yea, traces of s0m@ and its metabloite was found.  Last time I had any was a 1 month ago.   I wonder if phenibut can cause false positive for s0M@?  I'll let ya know as my lawyer finds out if anybody cares.

That seems so unfair!  One NG difference?  Can you fight it legally in some way? And thanks for letting us know about the Sewmuhhh results. 

That seems so unfair!  One NG difference?  Can you fight it legally in some way? And thanks for letting us know about the Sewmuhhh results. 
Yea it is unfair because of how everyone metabolizes differently.  I would not be surprised if I stopped consuming THC products today that I would still be over the legal amount for at least 3 days I would think.  There is always room to fight, its the chance of  victory that determines the fighting efforts.   My attorney and I have much effort in this fight:)

I actually work in a pain management clinic running the lab and drug screens for him. It all depends on the type of testing he requests. A lot of the pain management docs are now turning to LC/MS and LC/MS/MS testing along with immunoassay specimen validity testing which is what I do. In a regular point of care 3, 5, 7, or 10 panel cassette test, no it does not check for Soma. However, with LC/MS testing, yes it does. The way it is set up now, you cannot get around adulterating your sample for a negative result as we break down the sample into each analyte, then further down into each ion. The ion is then broken apart into several pieces and each drug breaks apart into very specific pieces. That is how the analyte is detected. 

I actually work in a pain management clinic running the lab and drug screens for him. It all depends on the type of testing he requests. A lot of the pain management docs are now turning to LC/MS and LC/MS/MS testing along with immunoassay specimen validity testing which is what I do. In a regular point of care 3, 5, 7, or 10 panel cassette test, no it does not check for Soma. However, with LC/MS testing, yes it does. The way it is set up now, you cannot get around adulterating your sample for a negative result as we break down the sample into each analyte, then further down into each ion. The ion is then broken apart into several pieces and each drug breaks apart into very specific pieces. That is how the analyte is detected. 
I didn't know Soma could be tested for. Is this a new thing since it's now considering a scheduled substance? 

it was my understanding soma would pop hot for barbiturates in say, like a 12-panel test cup

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back