Wondering a good Odsmt Dosage would be on Methadone Maintenance

Badguy187x2

Hey so I used to smoke herion smoking being me main ROA all the time lol but anyway down to 85 mg daily of methadone. I recently received a sample with one of my orderes of a free had gram of Odsmt. I’ve done a lot of research and I’m worried that it’s not strong enough to break through the strength of the methadone even though methadone isn’t euphoric for me at all just keeps me not sick lol. I’ve read the best way to to get best feeling from Odsmt is boofing it which I’d rather not do but whatever I guess lol so does anyone know a starting does do I need to do all of it cause the methadone? Or what’s the situation would it be a complete waste?

So I was able to get the 500 and afrterbresstung and everything telling me not even worth it cause the methadone strength but I decided to bold the whole 500 and I got a reasonam feeling nothing super not worth worth i assume it’s because Methadone so maybe next time I try more or a stronger RC, any suggestions?

Yeah I would imagine the methadone would keep you from feeling anything. I had to stop my subutex for several days before I tried it and I felt a little buzz.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back