Would a doctor I haven't been to before know if I lied about past medical history?

steenburger

So I want to try and get an RX for adder@ll. I moved states recently and have never been to a doctor around here. I'm 24 and out of college. I want to tell the new doc that when I was like 13-14 I was diagnosed with ADD but my mom didn't want me on any meds. I think this would make things more believable. Is there anyway he/she would know if I was lying?

I think it's a good idea.. maybe you can tell him you want to continue studying but stop because you can't stay focus .. 

You're 24 don't talk about your childhood other that you diagnosed yourself with ADHD as it seemed to fit everything that you were dealing with - its annoying and might make you seem like your just trying to get a script if you pull the 'when I was 12 story..'  Getting a prescription for adderall (or any adhd medication for that matter)  has stigma attached to it unfortunately - mainly because a lot of people divert it.

Realize that and just relax, if you need the medication -  then you will get it - talk about the symptoms you have - a great way to get it is to say you feel if you were treated earlier in life you might be further along - talk about your inability to focus, prioritize tasks, and that your mind is always wandering. Say that this produces anxiety ( you want to be distressed that you have adhd - the purpose of medication is to relieve the symptoms and thus the subjective distress.) If no one was distressed about adhd we wouldn't have medication for it.

Go to a psychiatrist, preferably a younger one.. I am close to your age and my doc is 28. The older ones fall into two camps - those who prescribe it and those who wont. The younger ones who take cash will write it for you. Please don't divert it - as it actually fucks over the people who need it :/ 

So I want to try and get an RX for adder@ll. I moved states recently and have never been to a doctor around here. I'm 24 and out of college. I want to tell the new doc that when I was like 13-14 I was diagnosed with ADD but my mom didn't want me on any meds. I think this would make things more believable. Is there anyway he/she would know if I was lying?
Yes, there's a big chance that they will search your records, as in the US, everything is documented. I would just be honest and say you feel like you are dealing with ADD, you can't focus, and you think  you'd like to try medication. Depending on your doctor, and what kind of doctor you're going to, you should be able to get at least one script. I told my PCP that I thought I had ADD and said she could only fill 3 months worth of add3r4ll scripts, if that gives you any insight. 

Going from one country to another for information on a patient is hard, but if the person is willing to try and contact your old md, they won't have to much of a problem especially with Cll class.

Being honest and confident and showing your vulnerable side helps developed your relationship fast and if you are confident in what you are talking about, the chances increase that you will get what you want. It all is up to the person you are seeing. Look on review sites.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back