Wtf all the opioids are gone from LF and friends..is a blanket ban upon us

tonyget1988

I was looking to place a order today and all the opioids were sold out on LF and friends..can someone clue me in ..I know a ban is coming but I hope not yet I need at least to orders in..

Also I emailed them I hope they hit me bac with good news

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look, they are out of everything, as are the other websites affiliated with them.  On a different platform BJC said he had such an overwhelming amount of orders happen b/c of the upcoming National Holiday vacation that he had to put everything OOS to catch up, but seeing as all the sites are OOS, something else maybe seems likely?!?!  Maybe they all just decided to close shop early for vacation.  The out of stocks happened the same day China banned crypto so maybe that had something to do with it, even tho they have always had alternate paying methods, but the timing is too perfect for coincidence imo.  We will see i guess, but if its a "blanket ban" then its an un-reported complete blanket ban on all chems, which seems highly unlikely. 

If you look, they are out of everything, as are the other websites affiliated with them.  On a different platform BJC said he had such an overwhelming amount of orders happen b/c of the upcoming National Holiday vacation that he had to put everything OOS to catch up, but seeing as all the sites are OOS, something else maybe seems likely?!?!  Maybe they all just decided to close shop early for vacation.  The out of stocks happened the same day China banned crypto so maybe that had something to do with it, even tho they have always had alternate paying methods, but the timing is too perfect for coincidence imo.  We will see i guess, but if its a "blanket ban" then its an un-reported complete blanket ban on all chems, which seems highly unlikely. 
Thanks the emailed me saying orders will stop for the holiday but I'm waiting on the email..there out of almost everything 

Kinda weird but I had a TRCC web page open in my browser.   I clicked on "Home" on the TRCC page and I got an error message something to the effect that the certificate is wrong and it may be an imposter scam site.  I guess we'll all have to wait for the end of the holiday to see what's what.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back