Xanax and tramadol test question

Katrina

Hello, I took my last dose of Tramadol and Xanax Friday morning. I am a once in awhile user, not constant or long-term. I might have to do a urine test tomorrow for a matter with my step-son and I wonder what my odds are of testing clean for those two substances. I'm drinking a lot of water!

Depends on how much you took.. xanax probably will still be in your system if it was more than .5mg but tram you should be okay if it wasn't more than 100mg. Alot of the testing doesn't have tram on their radar unless it's a newer test. Drink a lot of water and run/move around to get your body going.. and good luck.. please post results!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tramadol doesn't show on regular 5-7 panel drug tests.  I know because I've passed multiple tests with it in my system.  There are tests that can specifically check for tramadol metabolites.  They are very expensive and it is unlikely most places will do this. 

I know my reply is a tad late for your query.  I have a script of Lorazepam (same as Xanax) and am not heavy on them; neck them once, maybe twice a week. Two weeks ago I had 2mg on a Sat. evening......the following Monday at a medical, my  urinalysis tested positive for them.

Ok, so I had to do a follow up urine test on Tuesday just gone. On Saturday evening (of the weekend prior) I'd had 5mg Lorazepam (exactly same as Xanax) and 2mg Stilnox. On Sunday I went for a run and drank a lot of water. I also ate small healthy meals at roughly three hour intervals, instead of three large meals (loads of fresh produce and fruit, etc.......really healthy meals). I repeated the same exercise and diet on the following Monday. The morning of the Tuesday/Test day, I drank a bottle of cleansing/ masking flush. I went in and provided a sample at 1pm. Test results came back negative.

I know my reply is a tad late for your query.  I have a script of Lorazepam (same as Xanax) and am not heavy on them; neck them once, maybe twice a week. Two weeks ago I had 2mg on a Sat. evening......the following Monday at a medical, my  urinalysis tested positive for them.
so are you saying in a drug screen panel, that lorazepam would show the same as a Xan because its a benzo, or that it is the same in terms of the effect/affect?

so are you saying in a drug screen panel, that lorazepam would show the same as a Xan because its a benzo, or that it is the same in terms of the effect/affect?
Hi @Natty

Correct, L@raz  and X@n@x  will both show as Bensos, but so do a number of other vitamins, including V@llium. My analysis results came back positive for Bensos. The Doc called me in, because I'd declared my script for L@raz, but the test recorded metabolites for V@llium as well. I'd also finished off a couple of X@an@x bars with the other two, but they only picked up two things. The L@raz and X@n@x metabolised to the same metabolite, while the V@llies to a different metabolite.

That make sense???

Hi @Natty

Correct, L@raz  and X@n@x  will both show as Bensos, but so do a number of other vitamins, including V@llium. My analysis results came back positive for Bensos. The Doc called me in, because I'd declared my script for L@raz, but the test recorded metabolites for V@llium as well. I'd also finished off a couple of X@an@x bars with the other two, but they only picked up two things. The L@raz and X@n@x metabolised to the same metabolite, while the V@llies to a different metabolite.

That make sense???
you got that one over my head there. lol, its ok though. Glad test was good for you.  ;)

doesnt matter what type of benzo it is. as long as they don't do a mass spec test which is not likely at all they won't be able to tell which benzo you took. youve got a script so bring that and you're golden.

What about alcohol? I will get "fired" from PC if I show on next u/a, in several days.... So I'm allowed the prescribed n@rKo at ten/three two five; x 3/d, but also diet on (no-no) R1t@s, daily. R1t@s did NOT show on multiple previous panels (nor alcohol). I was never warned about alcohol being banned, but now with way more stricter guidelines but the alcohol (that i did not know was banned before u/a) showed up. I was told (with great compassion, I have a great PM doc) the 2 strikes I'm out!

Anyone, please, advise?

What about alcohol? I will get "fired" from PC if I show on next u/a, in several days.... So I'm allowed the prescribed n@rKo at ten/three two five; x 3/d, but also diet on (no-no) R1t@s, daily. R1t@s did NOT show on multiple previous panels (nor alcohol). I was never warned about alcohol being banned, but now with way more stricter guidelines but the alcohol (that i did not know was banned before u/a) showed up. I was told (with great compassion, I have a great PM doc) the 2 strikes I'm out!

Anyone, please, advise?
there are multiple test for alcohol. the best can read back 96 hrs max. but it is a lab send off and they must refrigerate the urine first thing. if it sits out the alc metabolites will degrade. now the rapid test strips say they can read back 48-72hrs. I highly doubt this I use to consistently get hit with them and I cleared a test 30 hrs after a heavy afternoon of Sunday drinking.  

drink a lot of water, take caffeine, aspirin, green tea, and yohimbine hcl (not yohimbe). most people aren't willing to go the harsh route but while you are drinking copious amounts of water try and take a couple large mouthful swigs of white distilled vinegar. The vinegar will cause your liver to produce more enzymes to break it down while in fact it will also expediate the breakdown of any remaining alcohol metabolites... this also holds true for all of the rec drugs that are water-based or have water soluble metabolites so basically everything except THC molecules. 

I hope this helps if you have any other questions feel free to p.m. me

Wow! Linx thanks so much! The water and vinegar (has to be white?) sound great! I will try this; no I will DO this to not lose my PC contract. So the caffeine, aspirin, and green tea, act as diaretics? Where do I get yohimbine hcl?

Blessings on you!

Poppy

yohimbine hcl you can get from a supplement shops sold as a weight loss aid or as an aphrodisiac. 

the vinegar/water flush is not for the faint of heart. it is hella hard for most people to stomach it, the first swig you will have the "f this" attitude. and it only gets harder. I would pinch my nose and take large gulps usually once every hour or 90 minutes depending on how/when you will be tested. again this method works for water soluble compounds...as for thc I do not know and cannot advertise it does. I have had heavy amounts of 4 different substances (all water soluble) and was able to pass a very thorough urine test with a 9 hr warning. 

the only other alternative ive heard of that works is an IV flush which is how pro athletes test clean. I believe wada, ioc, and most professional sport organization have to give a 48hr warning. at which point they will get on a water/saline IV and get pumped with an enormous amount of liquid that is fed with a operate line that has diuretics. the body becomes adjusted to having so much liquid and just expels it almost as quickly as it comes in. the idea is that the metabolites are held in and clean urine (mostly all water) are expelled out. if they routinely did "pop" blanket drug tests and hit every player for all substances in any of the pro leagues more than half the players would be gone. the NFL is the most crooked league I've heard of. almost all players juice but because it is only an American sport it can be contained. the good players are never tested. who wants to watch normal people play football? not me. who wants to watch larger than life superfreaks juiced to the gills play ball? well now you've got my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back